Reshad Jones?

Big Snack

I want to start by saying this is just me trying to think out loud a bit. I do not have an opinion either way just curious what the consensus thinks.

So with that said if you look at what the dolphins are doing going full tank mode i am pretty sure he could be had for some sort of reasonable draft pick package. The cons are making a deal for him is that he has had some injury issues, is 31 years old, his contract is pretty high and would we would need to create some room to add him, and he is not the true center field type safety we lack currently.

The pros though to adding a guy like him is above all else he is splash plays in a bottle. The way the modern defense is trending is less about being a shut out dominating style but more about bend but dont break and the team with more splash  plays has the significant advantage. I will also add that he is what I hope Edwards eventually develops into.

So the question is would  you explore a deal for Jones and if so what compensation would you be comfortable adding?

Archived