Mortal Kombat 11

showtime

Game comes out on April 23rd for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC.  Here is a list of confirmed characters (more to be announced):

Shao Khan is a pre-order bonus.  Shang Tsung is confirmed as the first DLC character.

091353.jpg

My history with Mortal Kombat starts with MK3 on the Super Nintendo.  That is my favorite Mortal Kombat game ever made.  I haven't played the series much after.  I have Mortal Kombat X, but I was a bit disappointed with the character selection in that game.  I'm much more excited for this game because they have finally brought fan favorite Kabal back into the fray. 

I've been playing the beta this weekend and the game looks great. 

Is anyone else getting this game?

13 minutes ago, showtime said:

Did everyone here pre-order?  If so, which edition?

I pre-ordered the standard edition for PS4. 

But I wonder when they'll announce guest characters. Ed Boon did say a familiar face and actor will appear, and there's a new Terminator film coming out later this year, so the T-800 Terminator will almost assuredly be one of them, same with Pennywise since It Part 2 comes out this year and the last 2 MK games already gave us Freddy, Jason and Leatherface for horror movie characters.

4 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

No Cyrax or Sektor? Cmon!

I feel your pain, but characters have to get cut sometimes.  I felt the exact same way when Kabal wasn't in Mortal Kombat X.

Cyrax and Sektor were both in MK9.  Maybe they'll be DLC in MK11, you never know.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, showtime said:

You mean beat the story mode?  You don't enjoy doing anything else in the game? 

The story mode in these games is so well done, too.

Yes I beat story mode then it loses touch.  I don't like playing online, just with friends but video game nights with friends are rare these days.  

• Like 2