Mortal Kombat 11

showtime

39 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes I beat story mode then it loses touch.  I don't like playing online, just with friends but video game nights with friends are rare these days.  

Yea, I figured you didn't play online, but the game has so much content outside of that.  The Towers, the Krypt, etc.  There's so much to do in the game without even playing online.

12 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes I beat story mode then it loses touch.  I don't like playing online, just with friends but video game nights with friends are rare these days.  

Same here, and the story doesn't usually take that long.

I'll probably wait to buy it like I usually do. 

On 4/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, showtime said:

jxoicahvdhq21.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s

Let me guess, 4 of those remaining 6 slots will go towards DLC guest characters and 2 MK characters. If I'm a guessing man, I'd say those 4 DLC guest character slots will be the Terminator, Pennywise, Spawn and Michael Myers or Doom Slayer. 

18 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Let me guess, 4 of those remaining 6 slots will go towards DLC guest characters and 2 MK characters. If I'm a guessing man, I'd say those 4 DLC guest character slots will be the Terminator, Pennywise, Spawn and Michael Myers or Doom Slayer. 

Cetrion and Kollector have been unveiled

Kollector

Image result for centrion mortal kombat

Cetrion

Image result for centrion mortal kombat

After MK9, these games just don't look and feel like Mortal Kombat to me. I want to be enthused about 11, but I'm just not. I'll wind up picking the game up, but the trailers and reveals have done nothing for me thus far. Guess I'll get back into the mood once I give a few folks the hands. But even then I don't know.

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

After MK9, these games just don't look and feel like Mortal Kombat to me. I want to be enthused about 11, but I'm just not. I'll wind up picking the game up, but the trailers and reveals have done nothing for me thus far. Guess I'll get back into the mood once I give a few folks the hands. But even then I don't know.

Yeah.  My favorite was Ultimate MK3.  After that, I never really got into MK much.  I picked up MK XL a few months ago when it was on sale for $5 and never really played it very much.

I don't know why, but there's something about the game now where moves are hard as hell to do for me while using a controller.  I'm putting in the move correct, it just feels kind of clunky.  It just doesn't feel smooth to me like Marvel v Capcom or Street Fighter.

This is what's looking like the final roster for the game.  Keep in mind, there could be unlockable characters via the Krypt or other methods at launch.

Here is a complete list of the roster, which comes to 25 with DLC and pre-order bonuses included:

• Shao Kahn
  • Frost
  • Johnny Cage
  • Sonya Blade
  • Cassie Cage
  • Jax
  • Scorpion
  • Noob Saibot
  • Baraka
  • Raiden
  • Jacqui Briggs
  • Sub-Zero
  • Kano
  • Kabal
  • Liu Kang
  • Kitana
  • Kung Lao
  • Jade
  • Skarlet
  • Erron Black
  • D'Vorah
  • Kotal Kahn
  • Geras
  • Kollector
  • Centrion

Some people hacked some files and found these as possible upcoming DLC characters.

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\ShangTsung

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Joker

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Nightwolf

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Terminator

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sindel

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Spawn

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Ash

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Fujin

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sheeva