Consensus Bust?

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

I'll add a name that hasn't been mentioned but after his horrible combine I think Jachai Polite has to be on this list

Agreed. He's a name many have soured on. That being said, I still like him and have a lot of hope for what he can be.

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

I'd say a lot more people are all-in on Murray than the opposite. I like Haskins more than Kyler, but I'm not comfortable saying that he's going to be a bust.

I'll say this, Depending on where he goes will determine whether or not he busts

If he goes to Arizona, Oakland, NY or Washington, he will bust.

If he goes to Cincinatti or Miami, He will do well

I think he's going to Oakland

18 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I'll say this, Depending on where he goes will determine whether or not he busts

What? Why would he do well in Cincinnati or Miami? Those two teams don't have excellent offenses or anything. And Miami's roster is a dumpster fire. There is nothing redeeming about that squad.

9 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What? Why would he do well in Cincinnati or Miami? Those two teams don't have excellent offenses or anything. And Miami's roster is a dumpster fire. There is nothing redeeming about that squad.

Was wondering the same thing... Oakland and Arizona have better offenses and especially better offensive coaches than Miami or Cincy. 

15 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I like the Offensive lines of Miami and Cincinatti better than the other 4. One may say, But the raiders improved their offensive line with the signing of Trent Brown. My thing is how will he play after earning a giant contract. Will he be the same player that was working his tail off for a big contract, or will he regress. It's happened to many players. I agree with you about Miami being a dumpster fire, but Kylers success depends on if he can get the right protection.

2 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I like the Offensive lines of Miami and Cincinatti better than the other 4.

....those two teams have abysmal offensive lines. And this isn't a personal opinion. Go ask their fan bases. Or watch these teams play. Or google the starters for each team.

Washington, Oakland, and even the Giants have solid OL play. Washington's OL is well above average.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

....those two teams have abysmal offensive lines. And this isn't a personal opinion. Go ask their fan bases. Or watch these teams play. Or google the starters for each team.

I never said their offensive lines were great. I think they are better than the other 4 I previously mentioned. I don't think we will be seeing how Kyler does behind those 2 lines because I think he will be playing behind Oaklands line.

1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

Even if Arizona passes (which is highly unlikely at this point given how much they've stupidly committed to him already), why would he go to Oakland?  Raiders management has done everything in their power to give their current quarterback a new plethora of win now pieces on offense (Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, Trent Brown).  No team would do that if they werent set on rolling with what they already had, because Murray isnt ready to bring them back into contention from Day 1

Archived