Consensus Bust?

BleedTheClock

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Stephen Hill?  Dude, there is film on YouTube. Go watch Stephen Hill and DK Metcalf & then try to formulate a better opinion. If you can’t see the difference, I don’t know what to tell u; you’re beyond saving. 

Metcalf has his issues for sure, but a Stephen Hill comparison is just goofy. 

Someone is unfamiliar with what a comparison is.  IMO, both players are overhyped and will be overdrafted because they offer size and athleticism; I'm comparing him to a recent highly drafted bust.  It should be pretty obvious to anyone reading that that's the point I'm making.

If you think that I'm literally saying they're the exact same players, and I have to spell out the difference in comparison and equivalence in a thread on why we think certain players are going to bust, then the problem isn't on my end.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, Cuziam71 said:

Haskins will be a bust.   Idk why people hate Lock that much.  A decent qb coach and right system he will flourish. Best upside of all the QBs. 

Because QB is almost entirely mental. (Reads, progressions, ability under pressure, etc...) And Lock is really bad in that regard. Who cares how good his arm is or how well he can run when he can't reliably hit a 5 yard out. 

3 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Because QB is almost entirely mental. (Reads, progressions, ability under pressure, etc...) And Lock is really bad in that regard. Who cares how good his arm is or how well he can run when he can't reliably hit a 5 yard out. 

Yeah I don't even buy the idea that Lock has more potential than Haskins. Maybe marginally, but Lock doesn't have insane measurables. He has good size and a great arm. There are Drew Lock's in every single draft class. I'm not overlooking his major fundamental flaws because he has good physical traits. This isn't Josh Allen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Hey there are a handful of QB's with poor accuracy that still have a starting job.