More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)

the lone star

More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?

Remember...

Neither plan9, nor Slam, nor Calvert, nor 5x10, nor CapJ, nor I started this thread.

I wanted to get that in before we are blamed for only having 20 active members in here.

That said, the answer is Dak. I think. It depends really. Do you mean accurate in a game type setting? Rollouts? Pocket passes? Under pressure?

Or do you mean shorts and shells after practice accuracy contest?

Because Quincy Carter never had a season with a completion % higher than 60. In his 4 years in the NFL and 3 years in the SEC, Carters' highest completion % was 60.7.

That's terrible.

Dak seems to be accurate on the move, but accuracy is definitely something he struggles with due to his poor footwork in the pocket. Still, he is the most accurate rookie in NFL history when it comes to % though. Even if he does struggle, that's something I don't see QC being able to replicate based on his 7 years of college and NFL. 

Now, I've see Dak in the pro bowl skills competition against Rivers and Brees(http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap3000001013866/Best-moments-from-the-2019-Pro-Bowl), I've seen Dak against DAVID Carr, I've seen Dak battle Garrett, and Cooper Rush/Mike White in accuracy contests. For whatever reason I've seen Dak in more accuracy contests than anyone aside from Kurt Warner who famously did it with the Cardinals after every practice.

And Dak loses every single one of them. He is terrible outside of a game setting. So QC might be able to make a ball through a tire more often than Dak. Hell I think half this forum has a shot against Dak in an accuracy contest.

But in a game, against QC, Dak is the choice.

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Remember...

Neither plan9, nor Slam, nor Calvert, nor 5x10, nor CapJ, nor I started this thread.

I wanted to get that in before we are blamed for only having 20 active members in here.

That said, the answer is Dak. I think. It depends really. Do you mean accurate in a game type setting? Rollouts? Pocket passes? Under pressure?

Or do you mean shorts and shells after practice accuracy contest?

Because Quincy Carter never had a season with a completion % higher than 60. In his 4 years in the NFL and 3 years in the SEC, Carters' highest completion % was 60.7.

That's terrible.

Dak seems to be accurate on the move, but accuracy is definitely something he struggles with due to his poor footwork in the pocket. Still, he is the most accurate rookie in NFL history when it comes to % though. Even if he does struggle, that's something I don't see QC being able to replicate based on his 7 years of college and NFL. 

Now, I've see Dak in the pro bowl skills competition against Rivers and Brees(http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap3000001013866/Best-moments-from-the-2019-Pro-Bowl), I've seen Dak against DAVID Carr, I've seen Dak battle Garrett, and Cooper Rush/Mike White in accuracy contests. For whatever reason I've seen Dak in more accuracy contests than anyone aside from Kurt Warner who famously did it with the Cardinals after every practice.

And Dak loses every single one of them. He is terrible outside of a game setting. So QC might be able to make a ball through a tire more often than Dak. Hell I think half this forum has a shot against Dak in an accuracy contest.

But in a game, against QC, Dak is the choice.

I agree. In a game setting Dak is more accurate. Even if he wasn't Dak is still more productive. It's like saying who is more accurate .

Kirk Cousins or Aaron Rodgers 

Tom Brady or Chad Pennington 

• Like 1

Next question: Is Dak capable of making franchise carrying sandwiches?

If Dak was megatron would be able to beat Optimus prime ? 

Would Dak be able to hit a dime from 2 oceans away?

We ask the tough questions here boys. This man truly is the face our franchise

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

12 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Were you aware that LP has never missed a snap in his career? That right there is accuracy.

14 years of perfection. It's the Gold Standard by which all players should strive. No one in the HOF can make that claim.