More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)

the lone star

More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?

1 hour ago, the lone star said:

Saw it on another forum and thought I'd bring it here.

32 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Omg it’s spreading

That's why the idea that it's just 4 guys on ff.com that are unhappy with Dak is inaccurate. It's not just this forum. It's not just fans. It's other forums, it's media, it's ex players, and executives. 

The world is split on Dak Prescott. It's not just four haters against the world like some wish it was. 

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

That's why the idea that it's just 4 guys on ff.com that are unhappy with Dak is inaccurate. It's not just this forum. It's not just fans. It's other forums, it's media, it's ex players, and executives. 

The world is split on Dak Prescott. It's not just four haters against the world like some wish it was. 

Dak's inaccuracy is bad, but his lack of comfort in the pocket is more aggravating. And that's before factoring in the pass-rush.

13 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Carter was more accurate with passing. But he was a complete moron which made his touch look far worse then it was. And that 2001 offense was unbelievably horrendous.

Could his issues with drugs be the reason why he wasn't more accurate?

14 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Remember...

Neither plan9, nor Slam, nor Calvert, nor 5x10, nor CapJ, nor I started this thread.

I wanted to get that in before we are blamed for only having 20 active members in here.

No, I don't believe it.. One of you guys put TLS up to this. Mods, check there private messages..

Damn TLS is a mod. 

1 hour ago, Tony7188 said:

Could his issues with drugs be the reason why he wasn't more accurate?

I'm willing to bet anything it was. Like seriously have you ever tried to throw a ball when your high? You're certainly no Uncle Rico when you do. 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I don't care if a billion people are unhappy with Dak. If they all think Q vs Dak is a legitimate debate, every single one of them is a hater.

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The split of pro Dak vs against Dak is probably about the same as it was for Romo. Its just the arguments are more stupid this time around. When Romo came in, he replaced a trash past 10 years of QB play. When Dak came it, it was for Romo. 

So collectively the Haters are making more asinine statements. They have forgotten what truly terrible QB play was. 

Well @the lone star => He who shall not be named was truly embarrasing QB play. 

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I don't care if a billion people are unhappy with Dak. If they all think Q vs Dak is a legitimate debate, every single one of them is a hater.

Or, as we are starting to learn, some people really like QC. I had no idea.

The similarities I see are:

The are both non white QBs

They both came from the SEC

They were both drafted by the Dallas Cowboys 

They were both drafted outside of round 1

They both won games and made playoff appearances while starting

They won games with poor stat lines

They were both labeled as mobile QBs

They both won games and made playoff appearances while starting

Quincy was 16-15 with 1 playoff appearance
Dak is 32-16 with 2 playoff appearances

They won games with poor stat lines

Quincy averaged 56.2% completion percentage, 188 passing yards per game, 1.0 total TDs per game, and a .8 TD/INT ratio
Dak averages 66.1% completion percentage, 227 passing yards per game, 1.8 total TDs per game, and a 2.7 TD/INT ratio

These 2 things are not similar.

Archived