Emmanuel Ogbah Traded to the Chiefs

goldfishwars

48 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Seems like the upside is all on KC's side. I don't get the motivation for Cleveland, other than the GM wanting erase all memory of the previous regime. 

Ogbah never developed and we need a player like Murray. Solid backup (Kindred was garbage) and a great ST player (Browns ST were atrocious).

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve read he’s good on special teams. Is this true? If so, we need it.

Hes a depth signing. Nothing more nothing less. Still wouldnt be surprised to see the addition of Morgan Burnett as the starter next to Randall with Murray taking Kindreds role.

Either that or be prepared for Rapp/Thornhill/Adderly in the 2nd.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve read he’s good on special teams. Is this true? If so, we need it.

Very good on ST’s.  Although Dave Toub is one of the best coaches in the league, so hard telling how it translates once they leave.  We lose guys like Murray every year and ST’s never drops.

2 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Very good on ST’s.  Although Dave Toub is one of the best coaches in the league, so hard telling how it translates once they leave.  We lose guys like Murray every year and ST’s never drops.

Nice, w badly need to upgrade our special teams this offseason. I’m hoping Dorsey hammers at it during the draft.

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

Completely going to disagree here. He was good his second year prior to injury and this year it felt like he was misused being inside a decent amount. Pass rushers do take time and by no means am I saying hes great but I think for a guy who only started playing in college I still think he has a chance to put it together

Are the Cheifs going to a 4-3 because if they are in a 3-4 I cant really see him being worth much.

Misused? As good as an athlete as he is and he can't even beat slow footed guards to geta sack, that should be like stealing. Then on top of that you have Myles Garrett who is the focus of every team's blocking scheme and he couldn't even capitalize off of that, he just aint it, lets stop making excuses for the guy 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Murray was the 52nd ranked safety according to PFF last year....The guy who he is replacing (Derrick Kindred) was ranked 91st.

While he is probably going to be taking Kindreds role of 3rd rotational Safety, I fully expect the Browns to bring in another rookie somewhat early in the draft to compete with him for the starting gig.

I'll trust what I saw with Murray. He was terrible, has to be one if the worst DBs I've ever seen. Reminds me of watching MD Jennings and jerron McMillan  for the packers a few years ago 

25 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I'll trust what I saw with Murray. He was terrible, has to be one if the worst DBs I've ever seen. Reminds me of watching MD Jennings and jerron McMillan  for the packers a few years ago 

A step above Phillip Gaines imo

Archived