Emmanuel Ogbah to be traded

BleedTheClock

Looking at that 2016 draft class. Seth Devalve will be next to get the boot. I’m surprised he hasn’t been cut yet.

Higgins DESERVES a roster spot. I just don’t know if he wants to be a career #4.

Schobert is staying unless he prices himself out.

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Looking at that 2016 draft class. Seth Devalve will be next to get the boot. I’m surprised he hasn’t been cut yet.

Higgins DESERVES a roster spot. I just don’t know if he wants to be a career #4.

Schobert is staying unless he prices himself out.

Yeah but he might produce really well as a #4. He might be a #4 on the depth chart but he is Bakers favorite go to guy. He might not put up a 1000k+ yards 10TD+ but if there is a successful season, it’s going to be littered with clutch catches from him 

53 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Is this guy decent or nah. 

Lets just say one player in the trade had 4 times as many passes defensed as the other, it wasn't Murray. Pro football reference gave Murray an AV of 3 (as compared to Ogbah's 7).

Oh well, same as cutting him I guess.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Wait til you see the 2022 7th round pick we get for Duke...

It would be better for Duke (his point of view) to be traded now rather than mid-season. I'd love to keep him, but I'm sure that he wants to be a bigger cog elsewhere.

We're in a position to be able to let good players go now. You can't keep everyone. Especially with a position group like RBs.

Trust in Dorse.