Green Bay Big Board #3 (For Real This Time)

Fl0nkerton

Who is #3 on FF's Green Bay Big Board?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is #3 on FF's Green Bay Big Board?

• Josh Allen
    • Christian Wilkins
    • TJ Hockenson
    • Ed Oliver
    • Josh Jacobs
    • Devin White
    • Rashan Gary
    • Montez Sweat
    • Brian Burns

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

This is for #12, not #44.

I'm just trying to find a pick to love. I can't see Lawrence falling past the Titans or Carolina. It all depends what you think you can get from him. He was regarded as the number one overall not too long ago. Pretending he has no pass rush potential is silly. He had a better pressure percentage than Wilkins over his career and wasn't far behind him from the NT spot.

2 minutes ago, JaireAlex said:

I'm just trying to find a pick to love. I can't see Lawrence falling past the Titans or Carolina. It all depends what you think you can get from him. He was regarded as the number one overall not too long ago. Pretending he has no pass rush potential is silly. He had a better pressure percentage than Wilkins over his career and wasn't far behind him from the NT spot.

He has never ever been ahead of Oliver or Josh Allen in this draft cycle and Quinen easily passed him, so did Simmons. Lawrence has regressed every year he's been at Clemson, you're trying to create a prospect that doesn't exist. This guy is Damon Harrison, sure a very useful player, but not a top 50 guy. The 3rd player on a board is one of the craziest things I've heard all draft season.

Archived