RaidersAreOne

Browns RB Duke Johnson requests trade

I’d be cool with trading the 6th we got for Jordan Howard for him. 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I’d be cool with trading the 6th we got for Jordan Howard for him. 

Isn't he very similar to Tarik Cohen?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Isn't he very similar to Tarik Cohen?

They’re pretty similar animals but Tarik isn’t an every down kind of dude. We’re probabyl gonna have a couple dudes splitting a relatively even amount of carries and we’ll be asking them to play a part in the pass game since Tru is kinda captain checkdown 

Man I want to keep him forget what he’s asking for he’s too valuable to trade especially since Hunt won’t be back till week 9

Smart football player. Great hands and routes, awesome ability to make people miss.

Not made for the grind of inside running, if he gets hit square by a linebacker the play ends. 

I think he is a guy who could get 700 yards rushing and 800 receiving in the right system.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Smart football player. Great hands and routes, awesome ability to make people miss.

Not made for the grind of inside running, if he gets hit square by a linebacker the play ends. 

I think he is a guy who could get 700 yards rushing and 800 receiving in the right system.

What really sucks is that we have the perfect system for him. He could be amazing in this offence with Baker and co.

The problem is we're not at the right stage for him. We've got too many other good players (a bizarre thing to say).

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thats great. And Phillip Lindsay tested 92nd in the 40, 41st in speed score, 71st in burst and 45th in agility and had the 28th ranked SPARQ score.

Ok...? What are you trying to prove? Because you're completely comparing apples to oranges.

Shanny and lynch already on the phone with Cleveland. Need MOAR running backs!!!

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

How much is he worth? 

Probably some guy Dorsey drafted in the 6th round years ago. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’d be the perfect patriots RB

I came here to say this. BB always trades for these guys. It'll be for a 2020 6th too.

smh

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ok...? What are you trying to prove? Because you're completely comparing apples to oranges.

That taking pre-draft measurables as a indicator on how good a player can be is flawed logic

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

That taking pre-draft measurables as a indicator on how good a player can be is flawed logic

So you're going to take a guy who's small and slow? If that's your modus operandi then by all means go right ahead. Not for me.

Just now, Danger said:

So you're going to take a guy who's small and slow? If that's your modus operandi then by all means go right ahead. Not for me.

He's not slow. The tape will tell you as much.