Browns RB Duke Johnson requests trade

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Isn't he very similar to Tarik Cohen?

They’re pretty similar animals but Tarik isn’t an every down kind of dude. We’re probabyl gonna have a couple dudes splitting a relatively even amount of carries and we’ll be asking them to play a part in the pass game since Tru is kinda captain checkdown 

Smart football player. Great hands and routes, awesome ability to make people miss.

Not made for the grind of inside running, if he gets hit square by a linebacker the play ends. 

I think he is a guy who could get 700 yards rushing and 800 receiving in the right system.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Smart football player. Great hands and routes, awesome ability to make people miss.

Not made for the grind of inside running, if he gets hit square by a linebacker the play ends. 

I think he is a guy who could get 700 yards rushing and 800 receiving in the right system.

What really sucks is that we have the perfect system for him. He could be amazing in this offence with Baker and co.

The problem is we're not at the right stage for him. We've got too many other good players (a bizarre thing to say).

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thats great. And Phillip Lindsay tested 92nd in the 40, 41st in speed score, 71st in burst and 45th in agility and had the 28th ranked SPARQ score.

Ok...? What are you trying to prove? Because you're completely comparing apples to oranges.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

That taking pre-draft measurables as a indicator on how good a player can be is flawed logic

So you're going to take a guy who's small and slow? If that's your modus operandi then by all means go right ahead. Not for me.

Archived