Tribute to Crakburn

candyman93

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi everyone! I'm Joe's (AKA Crackburn's) sister. I was at the Browns game on Sunday, I try to go to a couple games a year for Joey. Anyhow, sitting there in the stands I started thinking about how much he loved this football forum and wondering if his tribute was still up. You guys made this girl sob when I saw he was still being honored and remembered! I just needed to say thank you! Thank you for helping to keep his spirit alive!! Go Browns!!!

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, Tonya Rick said:

Hi everyone! I'm Joe's (AKA Crackburn's) sister. I was at the Browns game on Sunday, I try to go to a couple games a year for Joey. Anyhow, sitting there in the stands I started thinking about how much he loved this football forum and wondering if his tribute was still up. You guys made this girl sob when I saw he was still being honored and remembered! I just needed to say thank you! Thank you for helping to keep his spirit alive!! Go Browns!!!

Joe was truly the best of all of us here. He is still missed immensely, and I can only imagine how much you all miss him daily.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Joe, you would have absolutely love the spectacle that is happening in Cleveland this weekend.  

I hope that you're looking down on the lakeshore tonight, and your smile shines through the cloud cover.

We miss you, @Crakburn!  

Animated GIF

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Webmaster said:

I left the old forum online as an archive for almost 4 years, but will remove it at the end of this month.  If there is an old topic you want saved, you can save it for offline viewing or as a pdf in most browsers.

• Like 2