who are some of your fan favorite players n your team that you didnt like?

Kiwibrown

Browns sub drama, some members dont like Duke Johnson, he is a very popular player to some on the forum and the larger browns fan base. 

I was never hot on johnny Football, but he was a polarizing guy. 

And never high on Joe jurvisous either who some loved. 

Brian Cushing comes to mind - most true football fans saw him for what he was, but locals thought he was some special player and wrongfully shamed during his first PED bust. His 2nd PED bust and people got the gist of who he was. 

Most of this can be directed towards FO/coaching staff in Houston - despite obvious flaws, there is a big contingency of Texans' fans who think Bill O'Brien and Romeo Crennell are good coaches. Which - to be blunt - makes me want to smash my face into a tempered plate glass window. It's incredibly frustrating seeing all of these people defending BOB after blown playcalling or poor clock management. 

It was bad with Rick Smith as well - some people point to his track record with 1st round picks, but ignore his track record with every other round and Free Agents. They justify the failures, because of that one time he found Arian Foster and AJ Bouye as UDFAs, but the tide turned quickly when he let Bouye walk. Then, he was exposed for being a fraud.

Demetrius Harris. He'd make a good play here and there but dropped many, didn't block very well (actually hindered our runners at times) and runs like he has sandbags for shoulder pads. Some fans saw the potential but I wanted to punch the tv when he played.

• Like 1

There are some Rams players right now that fit this bill.

I think we should have cut or traded Michael Brockers - good locker room guy, solid player, but wasn't productive last year and is due $10 million this year, which will almost certainly be his last year in horns.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 11:51 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Browns sub drama, some members dont like Duke Johnson, he is a very popular player to some on the forum and the larger browns fan base. 

How could someone not like Duke Johnson? He was our best and only playmaker during our 0 & 1 win seasons.

I was never hot on johnny Football, but he was a polarizing guy.

Yeah I liked him.

And never high on Joe jurvisous either who some loved. 

What? How could you not like Joe J? He was a local kind and very productive for us as a #2 WR.

I think Joe Schobert is overrated.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

How could someone not like Duke Johnson? He was our best and only playmaker during our 0 & 1 win seasons.

Yeah I liked him.

What? How could you not like Joe J? He was a local kind and very productive for us as a #2 WR.

I think Joe Schobert is overrated.

I've watched the Browns a lot from living in Ohio and getting them locally. I think Duke Johnson is a bum.

Those Browns teams were obviously really bad so I get why he was on the team, but I never thought he was a good player.

Just now, FrantikRam said:

I've watched the Browns a lot from living in Ohio and getting them locally. I think Duke Johnson is a bum.

Those Browns teams were obviously really bad so I get why he was on the team, but I never thought he was a good player.

That's a crazy opinion to have. He's an elite 3rd down RB and was underutilized as a runner because our HC had herpes in his brain. To call Duke Johnson a bum tells me all I need to know about you and your opinions.

6 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

That's a crazy opinion to have. He's an elite 3rd down RB and was underutilized as a runner because our HC had herpes in his brain. To call Duke Johnson a bum tells me all I need to know about you and your opinions.

Classy response. Where's the evidence that he's an elite 3rd down RB?

Dude was beloved by the Titans fan base, but I never liked Cortland Finnegan. I think its cool as hell when smaller guys can flat out ball, which he def could, and I usually root for those types, but he just yapped too much for my liking. Reminded me of a little poodle.

And if Lewan played for literally anyone else I'd probably loathe him, although I love his interviews, so it's hard for me to say I fully don't like him. He's probably cool as hell in person.  

Edited by ShupacTakur

I always loved to hate Daylon McCutcheon (I called him McCushion as he always gave up 3rd and moderate to long out/comeback routes for first downs). He wasn't very physical and didn't make many plays. He was an average starting CB in the NFL.

I also despised Braylon Dropwards, who had an unbelievably good 2007 after having some growing pains in his first few years, then he crashed back down to earth afterwards.

• Like 1