Green Bay Big Board #5 Overall

Fl0nkerton

@ 12th Pick  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is #5 on FF's Green Bay Big Board?

• Brian Burns [EDGE]
    • Andre Dillard [OT]
    • Noah Fant [TE]
    • Rashan Gary [EDGE]
    • TJ Hockenson [TE]
    • Josh Jacobs [RB]
    • DK Metcalf [WR]
    • Montez Sweat [EDGE]
    • Jawaan Taylor [OT]
    • Devin White [ILB]
    • Christian Wilkins [DL]
    • Jonah Williams [OT]
    • Other [Explain]

51 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Some think he's above Bosa and Allen, even.

Above Allen, absolutely not but you can make a strong case that he's the next guy *like* Allen available.  A lot of different styles of rusher near the top, and if you want a guy who moves well in space, is explosive, and bendy then it's pretty much:

1.Allen
2. Burns

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Above Allen, absolutely not but you can make a strong case that he's the next guy *like* Allen available.  A lot of different styles of rusher near the top, and if you want a guy who moves well in space, is explosive, and bendy then it's pretty much:

1.Allen
2. Burns

Absolutely not is strong. Just looking at the athleticism, Burns is in a different tier:

40: 4.53 vs 4.63

Broad: 129 vs 118

3cone: 7.01 vs 7.15

He's lighter, but more explosive and twitchy.

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Absolutely not is strong. Just looking at the athleticism, Burns is in a different tier:

40: 4.53 vs 4.63

Broad: 129 vs 118

3cone: 7.01 vs 7.15

He's lighter, but more explosive and twitchy.

He's not only that.......
He's gonna be there at 12 and he's gonna be a Packer! :)

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Am I the only one who thinks Brian Burns is getting really overrated on this forum? 

Nope, i think hes extremely overrated on this forum and that TDN website that always gets referenced in here.

Gimme Ed over Burns every day of the week, and ill take Jachai at 44 or 75.

1 minute ago, MantyWrestler said:

Like I said a while ago. You can make Burns bigger and stronger but you can’t make Bosa or Allen better athletes. 

Better athlete doesn't necessarily translate into better football player. 

Just now, Golfman said:

Better athlete doesn't necessarily translate into better football player. 

True but he’s pretty good now, improving and only what? 20? Think he’s better then Allen when he was 20. Close to Bosa but Bosa has some intangibles Burns didn’t as well. More room to grow for Burns. Best athlete at EDGE in the draft IMO

1 minute ago, MantyWrestler said:

True but he’s pretty good now, improving and only what? 20? Think he’s better then Allen when he was 20. Close to Bosa but Bosa has some intangibles Burns didn’t as well. More room to grow for Burns. Best athlete at EDGE in the draft IMO

Montez Sweat may beg to differ although he doesn't have the ability to bend like Burns. At this point I'm suffering from prospect fatigue. Let's draft already. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Montez Sweat may beg to differ although he doesn't have the ability to bend like Burns. At this point I'm suffering from prospect fatigue. Let's draft already. 

I hear that argument.  At the combine, yep totally agree but on film, Burns has it on everyone. Maybe not as safe as Bosa or Allen but looks safer than everyone else don’t you think? Plus, “arguably” best athlete too. 

Archived