Green Bay Big Board #5 Overall

Fl0nkerton

@ 12th Pick  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is #5 on FF's Green Bay Big Board?

• Brian Burns [EDGE]
    • Andre Dillard [OT]
    • Noah Fant [TE]
    • Rashan Gary [EDGE]
    • TJ Hockenson [TE]
    • Josh Jacobs [RB]
    • DK Metcalf [WR]
    • Montez Sweat [EDGE]
    • Jawaan Taylor [OT]
    • Devin White [ILB]
    • Christian Wilkins [DL]
    • Jonah Williams [OT]
    • Other [Explain]

20 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, I take Ed Oliver over everybody in the draft not named Quinnen.  I just take Burns over every tight end, all the WRs, all the OL who aren't Jawaan, etc.

Wait........

You left out Safety and ILB :)

33 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I hear that argument.  At the combine, yep totally agree but on film, Burns has it on everyone. Maybe not as safe as Bosa or Allen but looks safer than everyone else don’t you think? Plus, “arguably” best athlete too. 

I'm kind of on the trade down mode at this point. I guess my dream scenario is Oakland is drooling to move up and we can get 24, 27. I'd prefer two bites of the apple rather than one because I'm not sure there is a 'can't miss' going to be there at 12. Then we grab Jeffrey Simmons and someone else at 27. Maybe Dillard slides to us. 

Maybe I'm just nervous and don't want to miss on this pick. If we take him, I hope you are right. 

With the amount we've invested in EDGE this off season we may go a different direction. 

I'm hoping for Ed Oliver but don't see anyway he slides after his pro day. 

Take Nasir Adderley at #12 and watch this Forum turn into a black hole, sucking in everything nearby.

At #12 I'd love Oliver, even though his fit will necessitate interesting solutions. I like Ferrell a great deal as well, in fact i'd choose him over Burns (though most others wouldn't). I'd be happy with Christian Wilkins and Jawaan Taylor, satisfied enough with Sweat, just about ok with Rashan Gary, Ande Dillard or Jerry Tillery, disappointed with Greedy Williams, Devin White, Devin Bush,  T.J.Hockenson or Noah Fant.

18 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Take Nasir Adderley at #12 and watch this Forum turn into a black hole, sucking in everything nearby.

At #12 I'd love Oliver, even though his fit will necessitate interesting solutions. I like Ferrell a great deal as well, in fact i'd choose him over Burns (though most others wouldn't). I'd be happy with Christian Wilkins and Jawaan Taylor, satisfied enough with Sweat, just about ok with Rashan Gary, Ande Dillard or Jerry Tillery, disappointed with Greedy Williams, Devin White, Devin Bush,  T.J.Hockenson or Noah Fant.

Watch it be Greedy Williams xD

And I'll be so pissed if it's Gary.  He's an athlete, not a football player.  I'm convinced he's going to be the next Mike Mamula or Vernon Gholston.

21 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Watch it be Greedy Williams xD

And I'll be so pissed if it's Gary.  He's an athlete, not a football player.  I'm convinced he's going to be the next Mike Mamula or Vernon Gholston.

He’s a better athlete than those 2. If used right and with his head on straight he could be the best player in this draft or... a total bust. High ceiling and actually a pretty high floor not counting his head. That brings his floor down. 

Agree though he scares the crap out of me. Dang, if Allen, Q Williams, Bosa, Burns and Oliver are gone I might eant him anyway. 😳

2 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, Gary is a freaky athlete, whose motor runs hot, and his teammates and coaches love him.  So if I'm going to gamble on a guy with low production all those are good indicators.

I guess I just don't see it when I watch his film, and I don't trust him to get much better in the NFL.  I hope he proves me wrong and ends up being a really good player no matter where he goes.

12 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, I'm also taking him ahead of the punters and the long snappers, no matter how good.  I just didn't feel the need to specify that.

I was kidding you........

The :) indicates a lighthearted, borderline humorous / knee slapping funny comment.

16 hours ago, deathstar said:

Some think he's the 10th edge player in the class. Opinions are like *******s.

Thank you for that!!! This guy just gets it.

I would be very surprised if we don't grab Dillard or a DL at 12. Just what fits at that price. They brought in Sweat to see if he can do OLB.....but otherwise it's a reach at 12, maybe 18 - 60 picks early (esp for Polite). Allen only might be worth the 12 spot.

Archived