Let’s talk about Jay cutler

Ty21

Don’t post in my thread if you have anything even slightly negative to say about my guy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/sports/ten-years-after-the-jay-cutler-trade-was-it-worth-it-for-bears/amp/

this is a good article that actually tries to paint him in a good light like I did for 10 years. 

Guy easily got more hate than any other bears qb but what he was given to work with as far as teammates and coaches, were just lucky he played his entire career without going to prison 

• Like 3

I did some math and Jay played 153 games with  227 touchdowns which is pretty fantastic cause for a lot of those Devin hester (aka the least memorable player of all time) was his number one target and he was horrid. If you ignore the interceptions he threw, he threw almost 1.5 touchdowns per game over the course of his career and an ASTOUNDING 0 interceptions per game. That is astounding. Not even Aaron Rodgers averages 0 per game. 

28 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Jay Cutler is the only player in nfl history to take the Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, and Miami Dolphins to the super bowl in my heart

LOL

Well Kristin's TV show is sure changing a lot of peoples perspective on what he's all about.

He's a scene stealer for certain.

1 minute ago, soulman said:

LOL

Well Kristin's TV show is sure changing a lot of peoples perspective on what he's all about.

He's a scene stealer for certain.

I keep seeing people talking about it and for as much as I love Jay, I really need to start watching it

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I keep seeing people talking about it and for as much as I love Jay, I really need to start watching it

He has a very dry sense of humor a whole lot of people just don't get.  Goes right over their heads or they describe it as arrogance when it's not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soulman said:

He has a very dry sense of humor a whole lot of people just don't get.  Goes right over their heads or they describe it as arrogance when it's not.

That sounds uncomfortably familiar 

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

That sounds uncomfortably familiar 

LOL  Yeah I tend to get that a lot too.

My ex always though it was sarcasm and when I tried to explain it to her it buzzed right by as well.

I'll add that to the pile of reasons why we're divorced and why her current husband has literally no sense of humor at all.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, soulman said:

LOL  Yeah I tend to get that a lot too.

My ex always though it was sarcasm and when I tried to explain it to her it buzzed right by as well.

I'll add that to the pile of reasons why we're divorced and why her current husband has literally no sense of humor at all.

R we the same person 👀

I was so pumped after we traded for Cutler. I remember saying either Cutler or Rose will get Chicago a championship. Both players got us pretty close to a chance at the title. Looking back at his first game against Green Bay I should of realized how little help he had and how he was a turnover machine. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

R we the same person 👀

Twin sons of different mothers.

There have been many times I've read someone talking about their ex or even current wife or spousal equivalent where I've thought or said how in the hell did you end up married to her too.

My ex is living proof of that old adage about 6 people saying vows on your wedding day. She is most definitely who I though she was, who she thought she was, and who she really is all wrapped up in one package with a memory like an elephant that will never forget or forgive any serious misstep any husband ever makes and she will seek retribution for it eventually.  Her current hubby nearly divorced her too.

I like the guy and my hat's off to him but somehow going along with her every whim just to get along isn't my style.

Guess you may have figured that out too huh?  LOL

• Like 1