5 Eagles 11-5 3-3
7 Cowboys 10-6 4-2
9 Redskins 8-8 1-5
# NFC West WLT Div
2 Seahawks 13-3 6-0
11* Rams 6-10 3-3
14 Cardinals 5-11 2-4
15* 49ers 2-14 1-5

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IwhMOdWzzeoIpBcYrszWLs4nZeIjFWJY0s3Gs6bcyk4mA09J3Nh+nmvxA2pDG+YEA

These predictions more or less matched what I had thought beforehand.  The order was different somewhat, but all 12 playoff teams were what I had thought beforehand.

Of course, my Indy pick is dependent on Andrew Luck not missing too many games.  And it is very unlikely that 3 of 4 NFC South teams go 8-8 (though I expect that division to be very competitive).

nkwtbW4.jpg

J5DgIGa.jpg

NFCE is so tough. I can definitely see Dallas missing out but for some reason any time the Giants are expected to be good they stink up the joint. I like the Eeagles roster but I'm not a Wentz believer yet and need to see him show me more. In the end I just decided to roll with the team with the best QB in the division and that is Dallas. Before I started picking the games, I had the Vikes as a WC and the Falcons just missing out but looks like ATL gets the edge with the head-to-head win over Minny. Atlanta scares me with the SB hangover(especially after a loss like that) and I think the loss of Shanny is gonna have an impact on Matt Ryan's production. With that said, their schedule is pretty tame, on paper, so they ended up just getting in

I have no confidence that Pittsburgh would win an AFCCG in New England but this is pretend so I picked them anyway to feel better

Damn I literally just did my game by game predictions and could have used this site and help a few hours ago. Mainly for the bye weeks I made some slight adjustments the only thing that changed for me was that I had Philly and Tampa out of the playoffs and I have them in over NYG and Carolina just doing a fairly quick picking slight change up not just reworking my whole thought process. 

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Damn I literally just did my game by game predictions and could have used this site and help a few hours ago. Mainly for the bye weeks I made some slight adjustments the only thing that changed for me was that I had Philly and Tampa out of the playoffs and I have them in over NYG and Carolina just doing a fairly quick picking slight change up not just reworking my whole thought process. 

I could go through and do the whole thing again and have completely different results.

9 hours ago, LieutenantGains said:

lol another year of people saying the Packers in/winning the super bowl

First off, two whole people in this thread have predicted that.

Secondly, beyond this thread, Ive seen very few people predicting them to win the SuperBowl (that arent Packer fans, anyway).

Third, the Packers have Aaron Rodgers, and that will always give them a good chance.

Fourth....the Packers have been in the NFC Title game 2 of the last 3 years....so even if you dont think they will make it, acting like its silly to put them in the SB is just silly on your part. 

7 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

nkwtbW4.jpg

J5DgIGa.jpg

NFCE is so tough. I can definitely see Dallas missing out but for some reason any time the Giants are expected to be good they stink up the joint. I like the Eeagles roster but I'm not a Wentz believer yet and need to see him show me more. In the end I just decided to roll with the team with the best QB in the division and that is Dallas. Before I started picking the games, I had the Vikes as a WC and the Falcons just missing out but looks like ATL gets the edge with the head-to-head win over Minny. Atlanta scares me with the SB hangover(especially after a loss like that) and I think the loss of Shanny is gonna have an impact on Matt Ryan's production. With that said, their schedule is pretty tame, on paper, so they ended up just getting in

I have no confidence that Pittsburgh would win an AFCCG in New England but this is pretend so I picked them anyway to feel better

So I assume D. Carr (Raiders QB) gets injured around week 5 of the season? I don't think anyone (other than you) believes they're going to win only 6 games this season.  I think this is literally the first time I've ever seen someone say we are going to have a 6-win season this year.  Most people are saying we'll go 9-7 and that's due to the fact that we have what is considered to be the fourth toughest schedule in the NFL.

Archived