Predict the NFL season

SteelKing728

14 minutes ago, Jerry said:

So I assume D. Carr (Raiders QB) gets injured around week 5 of the season? I don't think anyone (other than you) believes they're going to win only 6 games this season.  I think this is literally the first time I've ever seen someone say we are going to have a 6-win season this year.  Most people are saying we'll go 9-7 and that's due to the fact that we have what is considered to be the fourth toughest schedule in the NFL.

I actually think Oakland does finish closer to 9-7 or 8-8 but it just came out like that in my predictions. Main point is I see them missing the playoffs this year. I was high on them last year but I see regression this season(still like them going forward long-term though with Carr at QB). That defense is pretty damn rough and the Raiders came out on top in every close game that went down to the wire last year which is not a repeatable skill from year to year

19 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's interesting, my predictions just off the cuff were widely different to when I actually went through game by game. Tennessee 13 wins, whaaa?

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IwJl1MTDt+E3MpMqQciLavUzFNcadRDbbNYrG0qkihk1XZ5g-MrDOS76o0TEC-SjyA

Same thing happened to me - I never would have predicted the final season, but going game by game I ended up with the Titans 12-4 and the 2nd seed, making it all the way to the AFCCG.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IwJl1MTDt+E3MpMqQciLavUzFNcadRDbbNYrG0qkihk1XZ5g-MrDOS76o0TEC-SjyA

Same thing happened to me - I never would have predicted the final season, but going game by game I ended up with the Titans 12-4 and the 2nd seed, making it all the way to the AFCCG.

You have TB and NO over ATL, and CIN topping the division over PIT. I'd definitely take all of those. Dallas in SB as well? Yup :):)

Wow, this thread scares me. I came into this thinking that I was going to have to defend the Chargers and why they have a chance at the playoffs, but it looks to me like most people are already predicting them to be. I'm not sure if I should be worried or excited about this. Anyways:

AFC

1) New England Patriots (14-2-0)

2) Tennessee Titans (12-4-0)

3) Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5-0)

4) Los Angeles Chargers (10-6-0)

5) Cincinnati Bengals (10-6-0)

6) Oakland Raiders (10-6-0)

NFC

1) Green Bay Packers (12-4-0)

2) Seattle Seahawks (12-4-0)

3) Atlanta Falcons (12-4-0)

4) Philadelphia Eagles (10-6-0)

5) Carolina Panthers (10-6-0)

6) New York Giants (10-6-0)

Wild Card Round

Chargers over Bengals

Steelers over Raiders

Falcons over Giants

Panthers over Eagles

Divisional Round

Packers over Panthers

Seahawks over Falcons

Steelers over Titans

Patriots over Chargers

AFC Championship Game

New England Patriots over Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Championship Game

Green Bay Packers over Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl

New England Patriots over Green Bay Packers

Awards:

MVP: Tom Brady

OPOY: David Johnson

DPOY: Khalil Mack

OROY: Christian McCaffrey

DROY: Myles Garrett

CBPOY: JJ Watt

COY: Anthony Lynn

• 4 weeks later...

Just  done this again. Using all the scores so far (as of week 4)

AFC

# AFC North WLT Div
3 Steelers 13-3 6-0
8 Ravens 10-6 4-2
15 Bengals 2-14 1-5
16 Browns 2-14 1-5
# AFC South WLT Div
4 Titans 11-5 6-0
6 Jaguars 10-6 4-2
11 Texans 6-10 1-5
12 Colts 3-12 1-5
# AFC East WLT Div
2 Patriots 13-3 5-1
9 Bills 8-8 3-3
13 Jets 3-13 3-3
14 Dolphins 3-13 1-5
# AFC West WLT Div
1 Chiefs 13-3 4-2
5 Raiders 11-5 3-3
7* Broncos 10-6 3-3
10 Chargers 7-9 2-4

NFC

# NFC North WLT Div
2 Packers 13-3 5-1
5 Lions 11-5 5-1
7 Vikings 9-7 2-4
14 Bears 5-11 0-6
# NFC South WLT Div
1 Falcons 14-2 6-0
10 Saints 7-9 2-4
11 Panthers 6-10 1-5
13 Buccaneers 5-11 3-3
# NFC East WLT Div
4 Cowboys 10-6 5-1
6 Eagles 9-7 3-3
8 Redskins 8-8 3-3
12 Giants 5-11 1-5
# NFC West WLT Div
3 Seahawks 13-3 6-0
9 Cardinals 8-8 3-3
15 Rams 4-11 2-4
16 49ers 3-13

1-5

Q1HidQD.jpg

On 8/31/2017 at 2:37 AM, deltarich87 said:

nkwtbW4.jpg

J5DgIGa.jpg

NFCE is so tough. I can definitely see Dallas missing out but for some reason any time the Giants are expected to be good they stink up the joint. I like the Eeagles roster but I'm not a Wentz believer yet and need to see him show me more. In the end I just decided to roll with the team with the best QB in the division and that is Dallas. Before I started picking the games, I had the Vikes as a WC and the Falcons just missing out but looks like ATL gets the edge with the head-to-head win over Minny. Atlanta scares me with the SB hangover(especially after a loss like that) and I think the loss of Shanny is gonna have an impact on Matt Ryan's production. With that said, their schedule is pretty tame, on paper, so they ended up just getting in

I have no confidence that Pittsburgh would win an AFCCG in New England but this is pretend so I picked them anyway to feel better

The Seahawks will have to play a heck of lot better than they are now to make it to the SB much less win it.   Unless Atlanta gets hit with injuries they are the team to beat in the NFC IMO.

On 8/31/2017 at 10:35 AM, The Gnat said:

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IwJlwiTTdmp0tci5gUxNPfuTQtVJFZY85HBXUWi8syrYjVXNunBwsv2vpRowgA

This is what I came up with. Should be an interesting season, there are some divisions that I looked at and thought, this could go a lot of different ways, so the winner might be 8-8.

Unless the Ravens and the 9ers improve big time between now and December they won't make the playoffs.

On 8/30/2017 at 9:46 AM, TitanSlim said:

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=IwhMfVKlnXKzs5MZ0a+YXz9rAxadBDDNclM6qqTfW0gpBPLCYyl+zHDrrlRtyDJHwisoQA

Picking game to game, went mostly how I predicted. My biggest personal surprises were that the Falcons and Cardinals finished worst than I thought, while the Bengals finished better than I thought.

My picks in the link got screwed up. Looking through some others picks, looks like I'm not the only one.

Archived