Preseason Week 4: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Atlanta Falcons

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

That is what I was wondering since I am pretty sure that he is healthy.

Thought he was hurt. Will probably get practice squad'ed.

im glad Cole has made this team. Going from undrafted to sitting in final preseason game. Good work by him.

9 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Thought he was hurt. Will probably get practice squad'ed.

im glad Cole has made this team. Going from undrafted to sitting in final preseason game. Good work by him.

Yup, love what Cole has done to minus the two big drops.

Next up is Shane Wynn. No idea how he would looking at the numbers but i really want to see him make it.

10 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yup, love what Cole has done to minus the two big drops.

Next up is Shane Wynn. No idea how he would looking at the numbers but i really want to see him make it.

One against the Panthers was tough. Wet conditions and just got his fingertips on it. One against the Bucs was bad.

It'll be tough for Wynn. It'll be a numbers game with him. He plays bigger than his 5'6 frame. Hopefully he will latch on somewhere else.

19 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

One against the Panthers was tough. Wet conditions and just got his fingertips on it. One against the Bucs was bad.

It'll be tough for Wynn. It'll be a numbers game with him. He plays bigger than his 5'6 frame. Hopefully he will latch on somewhere else.

It was indeed, butman if he would have caught that one against CAR he would've been a lock for sure.

Wynn is just so easy to root for. He definutely plays bigger than you'd think at 5'6". But yeah, unless Dede goes to IR in some capacity theres no way he makes it unless we keep 7. Benn is a lock for ST.

Archived