Should Redskins trade for Josh Rosen

Geno

10 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

I saw it too, the compensation makes sense for both sides if this is true. I posted a comment under Rosen tab by mistake. I didn't see this one till just now. My bad.

Get it done, trade back in the first. Recoup some value, land an X reciever and a left guard and take it from there.

This makes too much sense for them to actually do. I would definitely be looking to get this years 2nd rounder back, so trading down would be the direction I would want them to go as well.

9 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

This makes too much sense for them to actually do. I would definitely be looking to get this years 2nd rounder back, so trading down would be the direction I would want them to go as well.

Heck yeah man. That would be perfect. Love to get that done and get AJ Brown or Harry In first and follow up with Winovich or Savage.

Keeping that first round pick is crucial for building depth outside of QB position. Makes you wonder if the Skins would actually take a quarterback at 15 when you think about it. If they did it would have to be Haskins or Lock in my opinion. If they're gone you go BPA 

54 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Heck yeah man. That would be perfect. Love to get that done and get AJ Brown or Harry In first and follow up with Winovich or Savage.

Give me AJ Brown and Chris Lindstrom. Also a trade down getting Baker and Harmon is a dream scernior. 

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

If they do trade for Rosen, I’ll support him and root for him to become great. 

But it sure feels like we got rid of one Kirk Cousins, only to replace him with another. 

I’d say that’s very accurate but he def takes more chances. I don’t think he cares about stats he’s more of a gunslinger

8 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Give me AJ Brown and Chris Lindstrom. Also a trade down getting Baker and Harmon is a dream scernior. 

I love Harmon!!! I’m not a betting man but I think when it’s said and done he’s the best pass catcher in the class!!! No his 40 isn’t great but I’ve watched him so many times he plays fast fast!!!

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I love Harmon!!! I’m not a betting man but I think when it’s said and done he’s the best pass catcher in the class!!! No his 40 isn’t great but I’ve watched him so many times he plays fast fast!!!

Sorry to quote myself but when guys like Turtle Knight Woz and Thia and the longtime guys like a opinion I have on a prospect I feel like I’m growing in my scouting abilities😂😂😂 sorry that’s all I’m done with the self love back to opinions lol

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Harmon reminds me of Aquon Boldin.  Not super tall, but tough and able to find room to get open.  

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Harmon reminds me of Aquon Boldin.  Not super tall, but tough and able to find room to get open.  

That’s exactly what I’m saying he’s tough I love that guy I’m like trying not to get my hopes up and I’m weird about WR’s but I like this guy a lot 

11 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I am hearing that we may actually send a 2nd and a 2020 mid rounder for Rosen, but nothing conclusive. 

I might actually give Allen credit if he could pull that off. Still should be fired though. 

I kinda would like to get that done soon if that’s the cost!!!

I would offer them our #44 in 2nd & a 2020 3rd, for Cardinals Josh Rosen & 2019 4th rounder.

Giving us Rosen, 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th (Ari), 5th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 7th.

Even if we didn't recoup a 2nd rounder, there will be some serious talent in the 3rd Rd.

16 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I would offer them our #44 in 2nd & a 2020 3rd, for Cardinals Josh Rosen & 2019 4th rounder.

Giving us Rosen, 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 4th (Ari), 5th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 7th.

Even if we didn't recoup a 2nd rounder, there will be some serious talent in the 3rd Rd.

I’m cool with that but I’d really like to just get it done. Getting a 4 back would be great

Archived