1. 1. Favorite Haul

• 12, 30 - Quinnen Williams
    • 12 - Brian Burns, 30 - Jeffrey Simmons
    • 12 - Montez Sweat 30 - Jerry Tillery
    • 12 - Ed Oliver, 30 - Chase Winovich
    • 12 - TJ Hockensen, 30 - N'Keal Harry
    • 12 - Jawann Taylor, 30 - Nasir Adderley

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Is he so blue that you'd be willing to give up two first round slots (and potentially two blue chip players) to get him?

Without hesitation.  He's a top two guy in this draft.  Best d-lineman I've seen since Suh.  You know how smooth Burns looked when running drills at the combine?  ...like he was a WR?  That is how smooth Q moves on the d-line, while hand fighting linemen and tracking down ball carriers.

He can play the run and the pass.  He can play anywhere on the line.

You know I love Ferrell.  I also love Burns.  But those guys aren't in Q's league.  To me that pick #30 is just so unknown.  Maybe so and so is here, maybe he isn't...etc.  If I can grab one of the top 2 guys in the draft, I'm doing it.  GB isn't in this position often, so yah, I'd get it done in a heartbeat.

5 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I voted Burns and Simmons (and did it before peeking at the results). My personal top choices are Ferrell/Simmons, but Burns/Simmons is pretty close to that.

It's worth adding that none of the options are terrible, imo.

Yeah I think I like Ferrell better also.

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'd be happy with the first four.

I would be disappointed with Taylor/Adderley.  I would be upset with Hockenson/Harry.

I think the chance we take Taylor or Hock is next to nil.

Rumor is Detroit is looking to move back and grab another TE high -- Hock this time. Atlanta wants to move up for Oliver. Both Oliver and Hock will likely be gone by the time it's value on our board.

Plenty of BIGS should be there at 12. I'd like a move down and more swings at the DL and OL myself. Good prospects at DL will be there in round four.

19 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Out of those, Burns and Simmons, but I’d prefer Burns and Tillery

I’d be happy to get either of Tillery or Simmons with Burns. Like choosing between a Victoria secret or SI model.  One may be hotter but you’d be more than happy with either. 😜

3 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I’d be happy to get either of Tillery or Simmons with Burns. Like choosing between a Victoria secret or SI model.  One may be hotter but you’d be more than happy with either. 😜

But only one will be down for the hibbity dibbity in 2019

Archived