Your fan base got robbed

candyman93

12 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

so someone paid money for a meaningless poll? Is his life that crappy to go out and spend $600+ on something this silly in hopes of winning nothing?

That's my major take away from this whole thing. I don't really care or harbor a grudge against the Titans because of this (like a lot of the stuff I've seen online). At the end of the day I'd rather be with a bunch of Bills fans than anyone else in just about any other circumstance and that's all that matters to me. I don't need a twitter poll to reaffirm my feelings. 

19 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

That's my major take away from this whole thing. I don't really care or harbor a grudge against the Titans because of this (like a lot of the stuff I've seen online). At the end of the day I'd rather be with a bunch of Bills fans than anyone else in just about any other circumstance and that's all that matters to me. I don't need a twitter poll to reaffirm my feelings. 

How many times does the Bills Mafia have to prove themselves? 

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

How many times does the Bills Mafia have to prove themselves? 

We dont. Anyone I've run into has respect for the fans. The team might be a punchline for jokes but the fans arent. 

32 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

We dont. Anyone I've run into has respect for the fans. The team might be a punchline for jokes but the fans arent. 

True that. People may laugh at it but being a Bills fan is one of if not the thing i am most proud of in life. (Outside of graduating college, getting engaged lol)...

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

True that. People may laugh at it but being a Bills fan is one of if not the thing i am most proud of in life. (Outside of graduating college, getting engaged lol)...

It's one of those things I think you just can't explain to people. It's not about wins and losses at the end of a season, it's about way more than that. 

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

It's one of those things I think you just can't explain to people. It's not about wins and losses at the end of a season, it's about way more than that. 

I love going to games, been a season ticket holder the last couple of years, but **** there is something to be said about waking up on a Sunday and going to wegmans seeing sees of blue and red throughout the lines getting beer and picking up some wings on the way home.

Also I was in Raleigh two years ago the weekend we played the Panthers, i went to a grocery store wearing my Shady jersey and OF COURSE I RUN INTO A BILLS FAN that’s working at the store stocking shelves. It just seems like every vacation i go on weather it’s cruises or Disney world or whatever I see a Bills fan. The Western New York commodity is just the best.

Archived