NCOUGHS MOCK

DRAFT

1.1: ARI - KYLER

1.2: SF- BOSA

1.3: NYJ - Q WILL

1.4: OAK : TRADE (1800) + #27 (680) &  for NYG #6 (1600) +#17 (950) HASKINS

1.5: TB :SWEAT

1.6:  OAK VIA NYG JOSH ALLEN OLB/DE KEN

-Fits our versatile theme. We get a big strong guy who can rush the passer and guard te’s. Good leader and hard worker.Gives pg a new shiny toy. de/olb reminds me of willie mcgin..

1.7: JAX- TAYLOR LT FLOR

1.8: DET- GARY

1.9: BUFF- DK METCALF

1.10: DEN- WILLIAMS LT BAMA

1.11: CINCI- WHITE LSU

1.12: GB- TJ HOCK IOWA

1.13: MIA- DREW LOCK

1.14: ATL- ED OLIVER

1.15: WASH- BROWN WR OKLA

1.16: CAR- FERRELL

1.17: OAK VIA NYG VIA CLEV DEVIN BUSH LB MICH

-exactly what weve been missing stud mlb

1.18: MIN- WILKINS DT CLEM

1.19: TENN- BRADBERRY

1.20: PITT- RILEY

1.21: SEA- JEFF SIMMONS

1.22: BALT- JOSH JACOBS

1.23: HOU- FORD OT OKLA

1.24: OAK- (740PT) TRADE W/ CINCI FOR --2020 1ST + 2019 #42 (2ND) (480PT) +#72 (3RD) (230PT) +#183 (6TH) (17.8PT) DANIEL JONES

1:25: PHI- MURPHY

1.26: COLTS- BRIAN BURNS

1.27: NYG- AJ BROWN

1.28: LAC- DEXTER LAWRENCE

1.29: KC- POLITE

1.30: GB- TAYLOR RAPP

1.31: LAR- ROCK YA SIN

1.32: NE- JOHNATHAN ABRAMS

2ND ROUND

35: OAK- Chris Lindstrom

- Big quality lineman can play og/ot

42: OAK VIA CINCI DB JUAN THORNHILL

-fits our versatile theme legit 6ft DB

3RD ROUND

72: VIA CINCI Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson

-good big de

4TH ROUND

106: Maxx Crosby*, DE, Eastern Michigan

-Great technique needs some weight young jared allen

5TH ROUND

140: TYREE JACKSON QB BUFF

great spot for a qb. Big with a big arm and has a very good clutch gene. Would benefit sitting behind carr and learning the ropes.

6TH

183: VIA CINCI FOSTER MOREAU TE LSU

- great run blocker with underrated catching ability.

7TH ROUND

218: KEELAN DOSS WR UC DAVIS

-sleeper wr

235:  IOSUA OPETA  WEBER ST OT/OG

- big strong guy who can play og or ot

what do yall think?

realistic?

-

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

The first trade looks realistic to me and I would like that.

The Washington trade however seems to be a bit too good for us. 2020 1st and then the multiple picks for 2019 seems too rich for me. They can just draft Jones at 15, if they trully believe in him...

Allen, Bush, Lindstrom, Thornhill, Bryant, Crosby, Moreau and Doss would be an insane draft IMO

Jackson is meh to me...we have enough depth and competition behind Carr IMO and if Carr blows we need an early selection anyway...or you think Jackson can take over and be a quality NFL starter?

Opeta I don't know and we kinda have pretty solid depth at OL already IMO 

9 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

How about packaging those 2 2nds for the 16th pick.  Then we would have Allen or Sweat (not going to complain) @ 6, Ferrel @ 16, and Bush @ 17.  The defense is looking like a top 10 unit.

Thought that would be overkill but I did flirt with the idea of trading up but we need those guys in the 2nd 

6 hours ago, Rolni said:

The first trade looks realistic to me and I would like that.

The Washington trade however seems to be a bit too good for us. 2020 1st and then the multiple picks for 2019 seems too rich for me. They can just draft Jones at 15, if they trully believe in him...

Allen, Bush, Lindstrom, Thornhill, Bryant, Crosby, Moreau and Doss would be an insane draft IMO

Jackson is meh to me...we have enough depth and competition behind Carr IMO and if Carr blows we need an early selection anyway...or you think Jackson can take over and be a quality NFL starter?

Opeta I don't know and we kinda have pretty solid depth at OL already IMO 

2nd trade is with cinci not Washington and I thought they’d be surprised at Daniels still on the board and would want to jump in front of ne to get him. 

Ive watched a lil on Jackson and he is very underrated imo. Great arm, mobile and was very clutch during the season and even at the senior bowl which gruden and mike may saw first hand. Just needs footwork correction.

thanks for the input 

• Like 1

You sure 3 DEs are enough? Really hoping a team is crazy enough to actually trade with us.  Only thing that could make this draft better is if we could trade our 4 for NY's 6 and 17 without having to give up the 27. Don't think we are drafting a QB unless its Murray at 4 (which I'd hate).  We have like 6 veteran QBs now.

17 minutes ago, Jerry said:

You sure 3 DEs are enough? Really hoping a team is crazy enough to actually trade with us.  Only thing that could make this draft better is if we could trade our 4 for NY's 6 and 17 without having to give up the 27. Don't think we are drafting a QB unless its Murray at 4 (which I'd hate).  We have like 6 veteran QBs now.

I think that nyg trade works so well for both teams. Nyg is on record saying they want to keep 2 firsts so I think they’ll take 27 and not 35. 

We need de’s lol kinda backing away from chase seems like too Hollywood in his interviews rather take a chance on Crosby later. His film vs Purdue was crazy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jerry said:

If they are in love with one of the QBs and they believe we want him and or a bidding war starts then we could easily charge a premium.  I think the best we could hope for would be 4 and 35  in exchange for 6, 17, and a future 1st.  I would jump all over that deal.  Probably could have traded 4 and a 3rd for 6 and 17 as another option but we do not have a 3rd.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So is the trade more realistic? Lol

Still heavily favors us IMO :)

I expect that the Bengals will give one year for Dalton in this new scheme and select QB next time if he struggles...however ig they fell in love with Jones they could opt for the "KC model" and then the trade could be realistic!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rolni said:

Still heavily favors us IMO :)

I expect that the Bengals will give one year for Dalton in this new scheme and select QB next time if he struggles...however ig they fell in love with Jones they could opt for the "KC model" and then the trade could be realistic!

I agree with the 2nd option plus jones has “Manning “ ties which imo makes him more appealing. Jones imo has late first/early 2nd written all over him.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think that nyg trade works so well for both teams. Nyg is on record saying they want to keep 2 firsts so I think they’ll take 27 and not 35. 

We need de’s lol kinda backing away from chase seems like too Hollywood in his interviews rather take a chance on Crosby later. His film vs Purdue was crazy

I don't think he's hollywood.  I just think he's charismatic and confident.  Chase is still one of my favorite players in the draft.  I was kidding about having too many DEs, I know we are definitely drafting at least two.  We'd be crazy not to.  We'll see what happens,  we have three firsts, they have two, Green Bay has two.  There can be so much movement if we really want it.  We got about 23 days until the draft.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 7:52 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

NCOUGHS MOCK

DRAFT

1.1: ARI - KYLER

1.2: SF- BOSA

1.3: NYJ - Q WILL

1.4: OAK : TRADE (1800) + #27 (680) &  for NYG #6 (1600) +#17 (950) HASKINS

1.5: TB :SWEAT

1.6:  OAK VIA NYG JOSH ALLEN OLB/DE KEN

-Fits our versatile theme. We get a big strong guy who can rush the passer and guard te’s. Good leader and hard worker.Gives pg a new shiny toy. de/olb reminds me of willie mcgin..

1.7: JAX- TAYLOR LT FLOR

1.8: DET- GARY

1.9: BUFF- DK METCALF

1.10: DEN- WILLIAMS LT BAMA

1.11: CINCI- WHITE LSU

1.12: GB- TJ HOCK IOWA

1.13: MIA- DREW LOCK

1.14: ATL- ED OLIVER

1.15: WASH- BROWN WR OKLA

1.16: CAR- FERRELL

1.17: OAK VIA NYG VIA CLEV DEVIN BUSH LB MICH

-exactly what weve been missing stud mlb

1.18: MIN- WILKINS DT CLEM

1.19: TENN- BRADBERRY

1.20: PITT- RILEY

1.21: SEA- JEFF SIMMONS

1.22: BALT- JOSH JACOBS

1.23: HOU- FORD OT OKLA

1.24: OAK- (740PT) TRADE W/ CINCI FOR --2020 1ST + 2019 #42 (2ND) (480PT) +#72 (3RD) (230PT) +#183 (6TH) (17.8PT) DANIEL JONES

1:25: PHI- MURPHY

1.26: COLTS- BRIAN BURNS

1.27: NYG- AJ BROWN

1.28: LAC- DEXTER LAWRENCE

1.29: KC- POLITE

1.30: GB- TAYLOR RAPP

1.31: LAR- ROCK YA SIN

1.32: NE- JOHNATHAN ABRAMS

2ND ROUND

35: OAK- Chris Lindstrom

- Big quality lineman can play og/ot

42: OAK VIA CINCI DB JUAN THORNHILL

-fits our versatile theme legit 6ft DB

3RD ROUND

72: VIA CINCI Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson

-good big de

4TH ROUND

106: Maxx Crosby*, DE, Eastern Michigan

-Great technique needs some weight young jared allen

5TH ROUND

140: TYREE JACKSON QB BUFF

great spot for a qb. Big with a big arm and has a very good clutch gene. Would benefit sitting behind carr and learning the ropes.

6TH

183: VIA CINCI FOSTER MOREAU TE LSU

- great run blocker with underrated catching ability.

7TH ROUND

218: KEELAN DOSS WR UC DAVIS

-sleeper wr

235:  IOSUA OPETA  WEBER ST OT/OG

- big strong guy who can play og or ot

what do yall think?

realistic?

-

Called it max @104 

• Like 1