Bills Sign Quinton Spain

soflbillsfan

its safe to say that both Ducasse and Bodine will be gone. I just cant see them bringing in 6 olineman this offseason and keeping those guys.

LT Dawkins, Ty
LG Spain, Teller
C Morse, Long
RG Long, Feliciano
RT Ty, Waddle

Maybe a mid round pick on a Guard or Tackle

6 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Hahaha i read your post and thought it said pissed and not pleased. I got mad for a second.

Hahaha yea I'm not one of those delusional fans.

Ya know... like the ones who think Jack Eichel needs to be traded.

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Spain is a solid pass blocker and an overall decent LG. Can be inconsistent in the run game though. Great guy as well though and wish him all the best.

Thanks for the info, I knew he was a solid pass blocker only allowing 1 qb hurry and 1 qb sack all year long but couldnt find anything about his run game. I think he will be the starting LG they have been looking for. Ideally wanted saffold who you guys got but Im happy with this.

28 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Spain is a solid pass blocker and an overall decent LG. Can be inconsistent in the run game though. Great guy as well though and wish him all the best.

Makes me happy tbh, we need to be more focused on developing Josh Allen and the passing game.

I think our line will be improved enough to have us see Shady return to his usual form. Not sure if it's possible to be worse than we were last season anyways. 

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

its safe to say that both Ducasse and Bodine will be gone. I just cant see them bringing in 6 olineman this offseason and keeping those guys.

LT Dawkins, Ty
LG Spain, Teller
C Morse, Long
RG Long, Feliciano
RT Ty, Waddle

Maybe a mid round pick on a Guard or Tackle

This is how I see the OL looking too. Though sounds like Bills are very interested in T Kaleb McGary who could be an option in round 2 or 3 and compete at RT.

It's so reassuring to see the pure amount of effort they are putting into fixing the offensive line. The best thing about this front office is that all the things that we as fans seem to see they feel the same way and work to address it. Our offensive line should be at least twice as talented as last season, which is more damning of how bad it was last year than anything, but still makes me very excited for next season. 

Archived