ALERT ALERT LGB: THE PSYCHO IS BACK

mistakey

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

The emphasis on ST seems to be real.

Orson was one of the few decent special teamers we had.

Also, Freddie mentioned in his presser setting time aside in ota’s for ST which apparently isn’t normally done.

I like that approach tbh, can’t be good at something if you don’t invest time and energy into it.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Also, Freddie mentioned in his presser setting time aside in ota’s for ST which apparently isn’t normally done.

I like that approach tbh, can’t be good at something if you don’t invest time and energy into it.

It cost us AT LEAST 2 games last year.  Can't let that happen again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I don't wanna say this upsets me...but a dream of mine was shot down this morning.

George Aston may never wear the Orange and Brown. THAT upsets me.

We could always just cut this bum if we get Aston. Right, @LETSGOBROWNIES?

Edited by NudeTayne
Fine. We can get both. But you all gotta behave or Tayne will turn this clown car around.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah buddy!  @MWil23, he has returned!!!

Ahhhhh! We just won 2 more games in 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, mistakey said:

how excited are you @LETSGOBROWNIES

I'll have you know that I had to correct @LETSGOBROWNIES for doubting us resigning him a few months ago. I'm finally ready to forgive you big guy.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

George Aston may never wear the Orange and Brown. THAT upsets me.

Yeah that's upsetting. But I don't necessarily think it limits us to not taking Aston. Charles can and has played more TE than FB anyways. Plus Aston has some TE versatility as well. He's more of a move H than he is a true TE, but there is a spot for both guys on the roster, especially with no more Fells. We kept both Fells (Blocking TE) and Charles (Blocking FB) on the roster last season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah that's upsetting. But I don't necessarily think it limits us to not taking Aston. Charles can and has played more TE than FB anyways. Plus Aston has some TE versatility as well. He's more of a move H than he is a true TE, but there is a spot for both guys on the roster, especially with no more Fells. We kept both Fells (Blocking TE) and Charles (Blocking FB) on the roster last season. 

*Sniffle*

*Wipes tear*

Thanks for cheering me up BTC - it's ultimately going to depend on the range at which the Browns opt to address the position, but I envisioned a Kahale Warring or Dawson Knox-esque player in late day 2/early day 3 as a guy who could take that Seth Devalve role and inject it with metaphorical steroids.

• Like 2