HailToTheVictors+Redskins

Jets' New Uniforms Leaked

9 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

This is hilarious cuz I just graduated from UNT

This is hilarious cuz you just graduated from UNT

Someone got paid to design those? 

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

They're not terrible. But I thought their past ones were one of the best in the league and didn't see a need for them to change their look.

I hated their old unis actually. But I love these.

I'm interested to see if these are real or fake. Jamal Adam's responded on twitter to this photo and called it a fake.

That sucks.  I liked their current ones.  Simple and classic.  I get the desire to try to pull a minor rebrand with the "new Darnold era" or whatever, but these uniforms are a lot worse.

They just look like someone tried to take the Saskatchewan Roughriders unis and make them "extra modern" and "edgy".  It's not hideous or anything, but it's so much worse than it could/should be if they just stuck with a classic look.

Looks hideous, reminds me of one of those arena football or off-brand footballl jerseys. 

16 hours ago, DawgX said:

They're not terrible. But I thought their past ones were one of the best in the league and didn't see a need for them to change their look.

Agreed. I've always liked the simple, classic looks like those of the Bears, Packers, Cowboys, etc. The Jets had that.