Match that QB to the team that will draft Him

brownie man

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

I'm sure Ben would be thrilled with that. No way he gives his opinion to the media on that one.

The Steelers should be at the point where they don't care about Ben's desires anymore. He's due for a catastrophic dropoff in the very near future. Selfishly I hope they do cater to his needs.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Haven't they drafted a potential heir with early picks twice in the past two years already? Rudolph looked decent and Dobbs improved from his rookie year.

As a Browns fan, I hope to CHRISTTTTT that the Steelers are relying on Rudolph and Dobbs as the future of their QB position.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

As a Browns fan, I hope to CHRISTTTTT that the Steelers are relying on Rudolph and Dobbs as the future of their QB position.

Lol talent aside, a Rudolph-Mayfield rivalry would have plenty of drama to it. Played each other plenty in college, Mason Rudolph was once projected as a potential first round pick by some in the media and was rated higher than Mayfield, they both stayed in school, and it was Mayfield who ended up improving his stock the most and developing into the #1 pick of the draft and a franchise QB.

Archived