Preseason Week 4 Browns - Bears (Oh yeah, Buckeyes are on too)

Bucketheadsdad

Well, it is the final dress rehearsal for the 2017 season.  Lets hope that everyone comes out unscathed.

Some will win roster spots, and some will lose roster spots based upon this game.  

Two rookie Ohio quarterback prospects will face off against one another.  Did we get a good one?  

Oh yeah......the Buckeyes are on Thursday night too.

Discuss.

No pictures, no humorous antecdotes.  I've got stuff to do.  (OK, one smiley face.)  :D

It's no pre-season week 3 GDT BUT.....  Exciting week 4 Pre-Season action ahead!!! Battle for the Practice Squad! Psyched? Yeah me neither. 

I'm recording the game. I'll watch it later. I got Buckeyes to watch. 

If Brockali doesn't get traded/moved, I think we see a competition for the 3rd QB spot between Hogan and Kessler. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

First, no injuries.  Next, the 3 headed monster for backup qb needs clarity.  We need to sit Coleman and Britt and hope some cream rises to the top from some of the rest.  Same with the dbs.  Sit Peppers Taylor and BBC.  Hope that Pryor flashes and another guy.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I want to see what Ricardo Louis has to offer this week, hopefully we can see some improvement. If e do I will feel better about our WR's. I think Britt will be better than he has shown in the pre season. and I love CC> 

I'd like to see anything out of Louis, Higgins and Peyton. Those guys really need to step up. 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Is anyone actually gonna be watching this or are y'all gonna be watching the Buckeyes like yours truly?

I'll be watching. There's still reasons to watch. Can any of the backup WRs stand out? How will Cody perform playing an entire half? Kai and stribbling will probably get a lot of PT. Some of the backup DL will be fighting for positioning on the depth chart like nassib and orchard. 

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I'll be watching. There's still reasons to watch. Can any of the backup WRs stand out? How will Cody perform playing an entire half? Kai and stribbling will probably get a lot of PT. Some of the backup DL will be fighting for positioning on the depth chart like nassib and orchard. 

Good, keep me updated :) 

Archived