Building the Browns (Season 2)

ReggieCamp

29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Dont Australia and New Zealand have the same accent? 

Nah

We say one, two, three, four, five, six,

They say one, two, three, four, five, sex. 

Rumor has it they can only count to five, and when a sheila is counting its considered both consent and foreplay. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's all gibberish, same with the English accent, Scottish and Irish accents, Southern accent, All NY accents, N.E. accents, Texas accents. I can't understand any of them. However, I have a 42 I.Q. so I face a lot of challenges but c'mon we're all speaking the same words why do you have to make it so difficult? Good day mate. Is that so hard? Why does it have to be one syllable?

An IQ of 42 and you cant wipe your own backside. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Fair dinkum. 

I like the USA warts and all. And New Zealand and Australia.

And we dont have the sexiest accent in the world. 

Unless high pitched nasal sounds and mispronounced words spoken at a rapid pace get ya goin.

“Fair dinkum” I’m assuming is a dunk tank at a fair?

In all honesty I’d absolutely love to visit New Zealand and Australia. I’d agree the men that speak New Zealand don’t have a sexy accent, but your, uh what’s the opposite of bloaks, do. 

In an all serious bonanza23 voice...there are great people in all countries, races, sexes etc etc etc. 

34 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's all gibberish, same with the English accent, Scottish and Irish accents, Southern accent, All NY accents, N.E. accents, Texas accents. I can't understand any of them. However, I have a 42 I.Q. so I face a lot of challenges but c'mon we're all speaking the same words why do you have to make it so difficult? Good day mate. Is that so hard? Why does it have to be one syllable?

I’ve been trying to get UK people to speak proper English my whole life. Just ain’t working. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Nah

We say one, two, three, four, five, six,

They say one, two, three, four, five, sex. 

This is so good.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Rumor has it they can only count to five, and when a sheila is counting its considered both consent and foreplay. 

Without looking it up, "a Sheila" is Tayne's new favorite slur.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:15 PM, Bonanza23 said:

I’ve been trying to get UK people to speak proper English my whole life. Just ain’t working. 

😡😠😤

On 5/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Sum beech why is I speaking gosh danged 3rd person. 

It's not for everyone, confirmed.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:41 PM, bruceb said:

You have become a disciple of @NudeTayne

When you are ready, bruce, the Tayne accepts you too into his loving embrace. But do choose the righteous path soon, as it's a long way to the top when you wanna rock and roll.

@ACDC_Rocks024

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 4

I think Tosh comes off as a pretty good coach. Like how it seems like he won’t let guys loft for one second. Prolly explains why bama was able to product stud DL after Stud DL. Tosh wasn’t going to allow the talent to get lazy. 

Also love it that Freddie being the offensive guy preaches so much about the defense