A Philosophical Examination of the Sport Mind (Buncha Jerks Cost Us Rings)

incognito_man

Listen to the Aaron interview.  Sounds like the same guy I remember.  Still decent.  He was really hurt last year with that knee.  More than we were let on.  Still glad the article came out just to rile him up if anything.  Pretty clear that the article was a hack job.  

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Lmao God.

I want to think this is sarcasm but I don't think he knows how to use sarcasm...so that just means he doesn't think he did anything wrong which makes it funnier.

My guess is he really didn't realize he was pi$$ing off Rodgers (because he had been silent on it until now). I also don't think he's capable of having an agenda. I think he just likes to talk and reminisce, but that he actually does like Aaron and is now suddenly concerned Aaron doesn't like him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

My guess is he really didn't realize he was pi$$ing off Rodgers (because he had been silent on it until now). I also don't think he's capable of having an agenda. I think he just likes to talk and reminisce, but that he actually does like Aaron and is now suddenly concerned Aaron doesn't like him.

yep.  so much soap opera. I think LaFleur and AR have it handled already.

R-E-L-A-X

Gute set us up real well last year for a great draft in a deeeeep class. We'll be forgetting about TT sleeping behind the wheel pretty soon. Purge is over and the malcontents are still rejoicing over "stealing" OBJ with their pick 17. I think Murphy got it right and the soap opera is over in Lambeau.

Greg's rebuttal was so horrible. He said he didn't mean to make a big deal out of it in the story and his evidence was that he never told anyone about  the story ( including his mom and wife) with Rodgers telling the 49ers to sign him. Then he said Rodgers has his contact information and should have told him he was joking in the past 5 years. Uhh Greg if you didn't tell anyone about it including your wife and mom that you didn't appreciate it and you let it fester for 5years, how the heck was Rodgers supposed to know it ticked you off? That's on you to communicate that buddy. 

27 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Greg's rebuttal was so horrible. He said he didn't mean to make a big deal out of it in the story and his evidence was that he never told anyone about  the story ( including his mom and wife) with Rodgers telling the 49ers to sign him. Then he said Rodgers has his contact information and should have told him he was joking in the past 5 years. Uhh Greg if you didn't tell anyone about it including your wife and mom that you didn't appreciate it and you let it fester for 5years, how the heck was Rodgers supposed to know it ticked you off? That's on you to communicate that buddy. 

Rodgers is the passive aggressive one though 

2 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Rodgers is the passive aggressive one though 

Just because Greg is passive aggressive doesn't mean Rodgers isn't. Literally everyone in the world has seen Rodgers be passive aggressive. It's like his least debated personality trait.