Browns sign S Morgan to 2yr deal and plan to sign QB Gilbert (from AAF)

buno67

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Pushing in cheerios @Bernie's Curls is a magnificent phrase. I will incorporate it into my life going forward. Bravo.

I can't take any credit, the phrase is usually "pissing in your cheerios" here, and I believe it's been around for decades. Also, I want to emphasize my one-game viewing and commentary on Ladarius Wiley was in no way meant to be a personal attack on Mind Character. I had no idea that Wiley was his personally claimed "draft gem-dandy".

1 minute ago, Bernie's Curls said:

I can't take any credit, the phrase is usually "pissing in your cheerios" here, and I believe it's been around for decades. Also, I want to emphasize my one-game viewing and commentary on Ladarius Wiley was in no way meant to be a personal attack on Mind Character. I had no idea that Wiley was his personally claimed "draft gem-dandy".

Don’t pull back, lean into it.

Call @Mind Character a dumbass or something.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Don’t pull back, lean into it.

Call @Mind Character a dumbass or something.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Nah, I generally respect Mind Character's scouting reports and have read many a post by him that I agreed with. He may not even have intended to mean the things as they came off in the post, so it's better not to dwell on it. C'est la vie.

1 minute ago, Bernie's Curls said:

Nah, I generally respect Mind Character's scouting reports and have read many a post by him that I agreed with. He may not even have intended to mean the things as they came off in the post, so it's better not to dwell on it. C'est la vie.

You disappoint me.

1 hour ago, Bernie's Curls said:

Well, hey. Didn't mean to pee in your cheerios here. Didn't know you were championing him. I just read through posts and if a name pops up that I'm not overly familiar with, I head to the YouTubes and stretch my eyeballs. Kansas State was the first game that popped-up (didn't realize it was from 2017), so I watched it and came away with the impressions as stated above. But you see...the funny thing...I literally said "Maybe I'm missing something..." which to the general population means I'm open to new information before passing final judgment.

I've read your posts, probably thousands of them over the years, and you seem to have a depth and analysis that is at least well-constructed and reasoned. So if you want to treat fellow forum posters like they're neophytes in the game of football and have never scouted a player before, you go ahead and do so. I tend to believe taking that sort of tone discourages others from contributing to a discussion (Well, not me, I'm far too dense). But I did like the parts about his change in assignments from 2017 to 2018, that was useful information.

If you really have read thousands of my posts over the years, you'd be the first to have read even 10 of them (I don't know how you did it) AND more importantly you would know not to get offended when a little harmless energy and ribbing is added to a football discussion in complete non-serious mode in good fun to get the internet juices flowing ...

Those human beings out there that are discouraged from discussion because of internet banter are the likes that take themselves too seriously imo ... and I'd encourage them to sign-up for FF's Dark Web companion site. Don't click the link (darkweb.footballsfuture.com). @NudeTayne is the moderator over there, and I heard the only rules are "there are no rules..."

If one were to actually piss in cheerios, the taste would likely be an improvement over the the forsaken grainy nothingness taste of regular cheerios.

So, in summary ... if you're not watching more than one game via 1980s film projector in All-22 in Brown and Orange... you don't matter.

43 minutes ago, Bernie's Curls said:

I'm disappointed in this response as well ... smh ... lol @LETSGOBROWNIES

8Pjg.gif

@Bernie's Curls I'm just a JAG man ... let's not get all serious and ruin our free internet fun ...

If you really thought I for one second took what you said as a personal attack seriously, you're reading my post with the wrong lens... I'd suggest instead of imagining a serious person talking about football ... imagine a guy dressed as a clown, whiskey in one hand ... typing words like "ALL-22" with the other while Sam Darnold's Rose Bowl winning drive plays on loop next to a box of tissues in the background .. it'll help get the tone of my posts right ...

Archived