Move over Chiaverini -- Browns sign WR Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi

mistakey

Sheehy-Guiseppi is a rookie out of Phoenix College and measures 5-11, 181 pounds. His collegiate career consisted of a first team NJCAA All-American honor in 2016, leading the nation in kick return yardage (1,278) and kick return touchdowns (four). He also ranked second in the NJCAA in yards per kick return (32.8) and in punt return yards (400).

from the above link.  seems like he actually may have a shot at making the team as a return man

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

OK, now I'm legit interested in hearing more about this guy.  He last played in 2016 for Phoenix College, which is one of the oldest community colleges in the country.

I'd love to hear the story of the scout who pushed for this signing.

Image result for fascinating gif

If I had to guess the scout would be Damon Sheesh-Guiseppe Sr.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If I had to guess the scout would be Damon Sheesh-Guiseppe Sr.

Lol.  Not sure if you saw that and were joking about it, but it is Damon Sheehy who is the user who posted the highlight video of Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi Sr.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Inb4 buno proclaims he’s HOF bound.

What cause I said Gilbert could make the team as the 3rd QB earlier?  Yeah F’me for thinking that. Guy just showed out for 8weeks showing he can be more than a camp body like you proclaim he can be. 

Yean dude sucks cause he couldn’t catch on with the Panthers behind newton in that scheme or that his experience in the fun and gun under Spurriur (sp?) can’t translate to the new air raid concepts Monken will bring in which are similar concepts. 

Yeah sayings that is such a homer call

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

What cause I said Gilbert could make the team as the 3rd QB earlier?  Yeah F’me for thinking that. Guy just showed out for 8weeks showing he can be more than a camp body like you proclaim he can be. 

Yean dude sucks cause he couldn’t catch on with the Panthers behind newton in that scheme or that his experience in the fun and gun under Spurriur (sp?) can’t translate to the new air raid concepts Monken will bring in which are similar concepts. 

Yeah sayings that is such a homer call

@LETSGOBROWNIES, your move.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Lol.  Not sure if you saw that and were joking about it, but it is Damon Sheehy who is the user who posted the highlight video of Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi Sr.

Lol no I was just joking.

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES, your move.

For what?  I already triggered him with a playful jab, not sure there’s much left for me to do here.

• Like 2