Move over Chiaverini -- Browns sign WR Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi

mistakey

The only way he makes the roster Is if he can be a stud special teamer Like he was in college. If he can’t do that he holds no value for this team hopefully that motivates him to be like Josh Cribbs 

Edited by buno67

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

The only way he makes the roster Is if he can be a stud special teamer Like he was in college. If he can’t do that he holds no value for this team hopefully that motivates him to be like Josh Cribbs 

I think that was the whole reason for his signing.  I think at WR obj, Landry, calloway, and Higgins are set as the top 4.  The remaining 1 or 2 guys that make the roster will hardly see the field on offense barring injury to others.  Special teams will be how they earn their spots.  This guy was a dynamic returner in college so why not kick the tires?  Dorsey is obcessed with inproving every aspect of the team and roster.  The moves on offense and defense grab the headlines, and rightly so, but special teams coukd be huge too and is a focus given our new st coordinator.  I will take a wait and see approach with this kid.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, buno67 said:

What cause I said Gilbert could make the team as the 3rd QB earlier?  Yeah F’me for thinking that. Guy just showed out for 8weeks showing he can be more than a camp body like you proclaim he can be. 

Yean dude sucks cause he couldn’t catch on with the Panthers behind newton in that scheme or that his experience in the fun and gun under Spurriur (sp?) can’t translate to the new air raid concepts Monken will bring in which are similar concepts. 

Yeah sayings that is such a homer call

I think that was LGBs one and only example of Browns homerism coming from you. Nothing more in that war chest I’m certain ...

Penguin-walking-Bobblehead.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think that was LGBs one and only example of Browns homerism coming from you. Nothing more in that war chest I’m certain ...

Penguin-walking-Bobblehead.gif

It’s not even that. I could see being called a homer if I was proclaiming the dude to be a stud  but I was calling him the 3rd QB and maybe the #2 when he thinks he is a camp arm

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I think that was the whole reason for his signing.  I think at WR obj, Landry, calloway, and Higgins are set as the top 4.  The remaining 1 or 2 guys that make the roster will hardly see the field on offense barring injury to others.  Special teams will be how they earn their spots.  This guy was a dynamic returner in college so why not kick the tires?  Dorsey is obcessed with inproving every aspect of the team and roster.  The moves on offense and defense grab the headlines, and rightly so, but special teams coukd be huge too and is a focus given our new st coordinator.  I will take a wait and see approach with this kid.

I don’t think he will ever turn into anything offensively. With that, I also like those guys who could be groomed into potential weapons offensively but can at least make immediate impacts as a ST. He might be a career ST and if that is who he is, he better be a beast.