Haden released

CleBrowns07

12 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Just a reminder that BBC was added to our roster after final cut-downs last year (he was with the Jags).

I can only imagine the phone call frenzy that's about to happen on Saturday after all these cuts are made.

For sure.

I don't think there will be nearly as many potential roster spots available though.

Im guessing we bring in a WR and CB though.

16 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Just a reminder that BBC was added to our roster after final cut-downs last year (he was with the Jags).

I can only imagine the phone call frenzy that's about to happen on Saturday after all these cuts are made.

Bro, its going to go down. 

19 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

pretty sure tyrone holmes as well.  

Meh, last time pit took one of our CBs it didn't really work out for them at all. I wish Haden the best but if he could do the (Non-serious) injury thing and eat up some of their cap space that would be great. And yes I would target whoever he is covering all game long. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

21 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Born in Frankfurt. Built like John Candy and John Belishi's love child. So yes.lol and yes,  I love sour crout if ya know how to make it, ie Apple cider vinegar, bacon, brown sugar, chicken broth, diced onions, celery, and garlic. Who knows what I'm talking about?

Props to the Germans!  25% German. Surname is German, or French depending on the era. So I suppose that makes me 75% not German. My parents made sour kraut. Love it. But never seen that recipe. However bier is the universal language, go beer!

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Props to the Germans!  25% German. Surname is German, or French depending on the era. So I suppose that makes me 75% not German. My parents made sour kraut. Love it. But never seen that recipe. However bier is the universal language, go beer!

Funny, with my family, it doesn't matter friend or foe, no matter how much bad blood, if you bring beer you're always welcome. 

Archived