Game of Thrones S8 Mafia - N5 4/13 10 PM CST

Matts4313

Game-of-Thrones-Banner-770x300.png

Game-Of-Thrones-Season-8-Final-Episode-R

Welcome to Season 8 of Game of Thrones. This game of mafia will loosely pick up towards the end of season 7. Have you never seen Game of Thrones? Thats okay, you will be able play and pick it up as you go. GoT aficionado? It will help you understand the roles and characters, but it is still mafia, will you understand the players? 

This game will have a hard conclusion on Sat. 4/13 ~10pm. At that time, we will decide who will finally sit on the Iron Throne. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1. Bcb1213

2. SwoleXmad

3. Rags

4. Malf

5. BayRaider

6. Squire12

7. Nacho

8. Dingo

9. Orca

10. Pickle

11. Counslor

12. Gopher

13. SirA1

14. ET80

15. Utley  - Killed Day 1. Tyrion Lannister. 

16. Dome

17. VMD

18. Parrothead

19. Forge

20. BDP

21. Naz

22. Pwny

23. KSJ

24. Woz

25. Whicker

26. Flacco

27. TK3

Replacement #1 @SwAg

Edited by Matts4313

Roles:

MV5BMTA2NTI0NjYxMTBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDIx Jon Snow - He knows nothing.

MV5BNjg3OTg4MDczMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc0 Dany Targaryen - Mother of Dragons, Unburnt, Khaleesi of the grass sea, breaker of chains

MV5BMzIwMjIwNjg0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI3 Cersei Lannister - Everyone who isnt us is an enemy.

Peter Dinklage Tyrion Lannister - Drinks. And knows things.

MV5BMTc0MzkzOTk0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU5 Kingslayer/ Jaime Lannister - The things he does for love

MV5BMTkwNDQ3MjY1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQz Arya Stark - Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.

MV5BMjMwNzE4MzMxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTYw Littlefinger/ Petyr Baelish - Chaos is a ladder 

MV5BNDM3NDYyNDE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIx Lord Varys - North or South. They sing no song for Spiders. 

MV5BYmIzMjdkZmEtMDA0Yy00YzVhLWEzYmEtOWRm The Hound/ Sandor Clegane - He will eat every ****ing chicken in here.

MV5BMTk0NjQ0ODAwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjM1 The Mountain that rides/ Gregor Clegane - "---------------------"

MV5BMmIwMmVhMjMtZmM2ZC00MGEzLWFjMGMtYmEy Tormund Giantsbane - 'I want to make babies with her. Great big monsters. They'd rule the world'

Isaac Hempstead Wright Bran Stark - His eye to bird ratio is off. 

MV5BMDZlMDU1ZTUtZjVkZi00NThkLThlNTktNGI0 The Night King  "I ate a baby" - Fat Bastard

MV5BMjEzNjkyNzEyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE5 Lady Melisandre - I ain't say'n she's a gold digger.

MV5BMTM4NDYzODU1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAw Qyburn - 'Bring out your dead' - 'Im not dead yet' - 'you will be by the end of the week'

MV5BNTEzMjUxODc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkw Euron Greyjoy - His fowl is massive and he plans on giving it to you.

Jerome Flynn Bronn of the Blackwater - This actor used to be a singer. True story.

MV5BMTYzNDIwNzg4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0 Tycho Nestoris - Gotta give him credit, he is willing to lend a hand.

MV5BMTEzMTk0NjE4MDdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDAw Golden Company - Expendables 4: Back in action, again

MV5BMTY2MzYyNzMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI1 Drogon - The outlook for this dragon is Grrim.

MV5BMTgyNzE5OTkzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM4 Sansa Stark -  It is a bit obvious isnt it?

Nightly Event Link:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/18020-game-of-thrones-s8-mafia-n1-48-10-pm-cst/?do=findComment&comment=1718686

^^^ Start of Day 1

Edited by Matts4313

Posting S8 Spoilers will result in death. Both in the game and me killing you Ramsey Bolton style. Dont be Reek. 

Rules for this game. 

0. Read all the rules. 

1. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in death. Plain and simple. <== Failure to post within 24 hours will also be considered a death penalty. So if you don't post or vote, you will potentially be replaced or killed. I also reserve the right to replace anyone whom I deem inactive; such as a special missing their moves. They will be warned. 

2. No talking during Nighttime. I will give a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but just don't risk it. Anything I deem to be posted after a reasonable time will be punished as I see fit. 

3. Once you die, you are allowed to have one post. Don't post ANYTHING to do with gameplay. Bad things will happen to your team if you try to pull any shenanigans. That includes, but is not limited to dropping hints in other thread, sending PMs to other teammates, and chatzies. 

4. Don't edit or delete posts. Insta-death and your team will suffer. <== Scratch that, You can edit or delete, but be forewarned that if it messes with the VC, I will likely punish people. Dont change your vote through an edit.

5. Players cannot have game related communication with others through any medium other than this thread unless you are specifically allowed to. This includes, but is not limited to other thread, PMs or other [spam]s. 

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period. If it is still a tie, Governor will choose who he wants to be lynched. There can be a double lynch. Governer must be around to use the double lynch, otherwise a [spam] coin flip will decide who dies. 

7. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. No exceptions. 

8. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. If the cutoff time ends at :00, voted marked :00 will be counted, votes marked :01 will not be counted. 

9. If you believe I have made a mistake, or have been unfair, you're wrong. 

10. Don't post PMs. No exceptions. Think of it as plagiarism, even if you slightly alter my words, it's still against the rules. If you aren't sure, PM me. 

11. The host will always make a mistake, if you see one, please revert to rule #9 and after that PM me. 

12. Keeping an updated vote count will make me happy. 

13. Zombie post are allowed but only one post a night if you died and want to come back a zombie. Please and thank you. 

14. Have fun, this is a game. 

Beginners Link to Mafia: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1