Giants4eva Mock Draft.. Final Draft

Giants4eva

1 hour ago, Giants4eva said:

Gary played along the entire line at Michigan, he can come in and play EDGE easily for you guys. I wouldn't exactly call Romeo Okwara anything more than average. You got Trey Flowers but lets see what Gary does. I could easily see him taking over Okwaras job

....homie... Okwara is the backup to Trey Flowers. You're literally saying he could take over the backup spot. They paid Flowers $90 million dollars, they aren't about to draft competition for him with the 8th pick and Gary is too big to play their other EDGE spot which isn't a DE role, it's a JACK LB role.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

You can never have enough pass rushers. This draft is high on elite defensive talent. Any team will take a top flight player whom makes that team better. In this draft its on the defensive side of the ball. When my Giants had Mike Strahan, Osi Umenyiora, they went out and drafted Mathias Kiwanuka to add to their pass rush. Cant go wrong with a guy like Gary to add into the mix. 

Sure, but you don't want to have three who are the exact same type, especially a coach like Patricia who (for better or worse) thinks he's the smartest guy in the room when it comes to having guys play very specific roles. If the board fell this way, Sweat should be their guy. Ed Oliver could also be a great fit if he was there, because he's a proven interior pass rusher.

Listen, if Bosa was somehow available to the Lions, I'd say do it even though he'd be a similar role to Flowers, because Bosa could be a superstar. Gary is not that kind of prospect.

Titans aren't taking Metcalf with Wilkins on the board.  Pass rush (whether from the interior or edge) is a bigger need than receiver, and they've had no connection to Metcalf at all.  They have talked to a lot of other receivers, but not him.

But good call on Brown in the mid first.  He should be the consensus top receiver.

On 06/04/2019 at 11:14 AM, Giants4eva said:

10-  Denver Broncos - QB Dwayne Haskins / Ohio St - Elway gets a QB. Maybe not Drew Lock, but on my board i think Haskins is the top overall quarterback in this class. Joe Flacco knows he's not the long term answer, so this is the insurance policy.

Pass, rather have Lock tho I'm all in on passing QB at all