Texans 2019 Depth Charts

Apollo Stallion

12 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Reports are that Foreman is down to 230 pounds and in great shape. That would be huge if he can get his career back on track. He would solve a lot of problems. 

I think that was his playing weight at UT, so that's a good thing.

8,000th post!

There has been a lot of info coming out of OTAs, one that I read somewhere I find intriguing is that Scharping looks a lot more polished than Howard. I even read one guy who thinkgs Scharping will start at LT this season, and that Howard might have a long career at guard with Marintas Rankin. 

9 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

There has been a lot of info coming out of OTAs, one that I read somewhere I find intriguing is that Scharping looks a lot more polished than Howard. I even read one guy who thinkgs Scharping will start at LT this season, and that Howard might have a long career at guard with Marintas Rankin. 

I've been hearing similar things - that right now, Scharping is ahead of Howard in terms of how he looks.

We'll see if it lasts, but I really don't care which one starts at LT. Just find a lockdown starter.

16 hours ago, ET80 said:

I've been hearing similar things - that right now, Scharping is ahead of Howard in terms of how he looks.

We'll see if it lasts, but I really don't care which one starts at LT. Just find a lockdown starter.

A few years ago, I think it was the rams who took tackles at like 2 and 34 and the guy at 2 busted and the guy at 34 was a long term starter

other things I've read

Jordan Thomas has been the most impressive TE and looks like he could possibly be the starter

Foreman said hes in the best shape of his life(not that he would ever say anything else)

Also McClain said that Davenport or Colvin could be a surprise cut this pre season. 

also reading that people have been impressed with Xavier Crawford. It would be nice to hit on a late round CB