2019 4 Round Mock w/ Trades

D82

A couple things, I’m very interested in a trade down if the big 3 are off the board, but geez I’d like to think that Licht would get a better return than basically trading a 4th for a second by dropping out of the top 5. That said, not the worst I’ve seen, but not the best either. As far as the picks, I’m cool with Sweat as long as we think his medical checks out, I think he has a high ceiling. Not a fan of the 2nd round picks. I’d like a return of Lindstrom and Rapp much better. My pick of Lindstrom would negate a 3rd round guard there so we’d probably go BPA RB or BPA D regardless of position. And you have us trading away our 4th rounder so that pick is moot.

20 hours ago, D82 said:

22. Minnesota Vikings (via BAL): Jerry Tillery DT, Notre Dame

23. Houston Texans: Dalton Risner G, Kansas State

I don't see the Vikings passing on an OG if there is one with value at the next pick to select a DT.

20 hours ago, D82 said:

50. Minnesota Vikings: Tytus Howard T, Alabama State

Good Vikings pick.

20 hours ago, D82 said:

81. Minnesota Vikings: Dru Samia G, Oklahoma

I see why the Vikings didn't take an OG in round one, but I still think that it is likely and then to move into defense in round two or three with drafting another OL in those rounds as well.

20 hours ago, D82 said:

113. Minnesota Vikings (via BAL via DEN): Alizê Mack TE, Notre Dame

120. Minnesota Vikings: Bryce Love RB, Stanford

Vikings got a RB in the trade, don't see them selecting one in round four. I would look Edge/S/WR

23 hours ago, D82 said:

13. Pittsburgh Steelers (via MIA): Greedy Williams CB, LSU

I like the pick, but hate the trade.  If you had Byron Murphy and Deandre Baker off the board already, then maybe this trade happens, but you have Murphy going in round 2.

On 4/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, D82 said:

* The Philadelphia Eagles trade their 2019 1st Round Pick (25th Overall), their 2019 4th Round Pick (127th Overall) and CB Cre’Von LeBlanc to the Seattle Seahawks in exchange for their 2019 1st Round Pick (21st Overall)

giphy.gif

On 4/7/2019 at 12:38 PM, D82 said:

21. Philadelphia Eagles (via SEA): Devin Bush ILB, Michigan

giphy.gif

I don't mind trading up for White as much as others, but this mock loses me after that.  We need tackles, not guards.  Yes, pour guards could be upgraded, but we literally have two tackles signed at the moment, and Hart is rather disastrous at RT.  So change those guards to tackles and I'd like it much better.

If we didn't trade down, I'd be just as fine with Bush (at 11) and Pratt (with the untraded third round pick) as I would with White

Wouldn't hate this for the Eagles. Big fan of Cajuste, and Oruwaryie is a fellow Penn State Alum, though I think he may be a little overrated generally speaking. Devin Bush would likely start right away for the Eagles, but I'm not sure how I feel about him, or a LB in general this early in the draft.

On 4/7/2019 at 5:41 PM, Trentwannabe said:

L-O-V-E it.

Bills trade back and still get a dominant 3T? Grabbing an Edge player and a potential dominant TE in Knox is awesome. Boyd and Singletary are gravy. Would love to grab Mike Alexander at the end of round 4 over a Guard right now. 

Love everything except D'Andre Walker. Love filling the need but don't like the fit tbh.

He profiles as a 3/4 OLB, I'm assuming we'd utilize Walker as a 4/3 OLB as Lorenzo Alexander's replacement but not sure he has the skill set in coverage that Zo bring's

That'll be a really interesting pick at 40. Trading back for Wilkins is brilliant imo

* The Atlanta Falcons trade their 2019 1st Round Pick (14th Overall) and their 2019 3rd Round Pick (79th Overall) and a 2020 4th Round Pick to the Buffalo Bills in exchange for their 2019 1st Round Pick (9th Overall)

Trade up is great.

9. Atlanta Falcons (via BUF): Rashan Gary DT, Michigan

This pick doesn't make sense though. They won't trade up for Gary. The only two guys they'd trade up for are Q or Oliver. 

Falcons staying at 14 and taking Dillard makes more sense.

45. Atlanta Falcons: Max Scharping T, Northern Illinois

Sharping is like a 4th round talent. Taking him in the 2nd would be a bad move. Especially since he doesn't have the athletic profile that the Falcons need.

Falcons taking a chance on Jeremy Simmons makes more sense here.

79. Buffalo Bills (via ATL): Devin Singletary RB, Florida Atlantic

Keeping this pick with Atlanta makes more sense. And taking Isaiah Johnson here would be awesome. 

117. Atlanta Falcons: Jamel Dean CB, Auburn

WR Mecole Hardman would be the pick here instead of Dean assuming Johnson is the pick in the 3rd. 

137. Atlanta Falcons: Lamont Gaillard G, Georgia

Solid pick. But he's a C in Atlanta.