Sales/Deals Thread

showtime

28 minutes ago, showtime said:

That sale was up for more than an entire day, I believe.  I saw it from a different website and when I posted it here, it had already been active for about 15 hours.

Either way you got yourself a gem. 

26 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Either way you got yourself a gem. 

I'm really hoping so.  Everyone talks about that headset so highly, but I don't know anyone who personally uses it. 

I was going to pick it up, but for some reason it would ship faster than it would be at my local Best Buy lol

33 minutes ago, showtime said:

I was going to pick it up, but for some reason it would ship faster than it would be at my local Best Buy lol

I hadn’t been to Best Buy in years until everywhere else we usually shop at was sold out of the Into The Spider-Verse blu ray. I walk in and it’s out of stock in the New Releases display.  I ask an employee if they have anymore and she looks it up for me.  She tells me they have 15 so that means there’s prolly a box in the back. She goes to check and comes out with a single blu-ray.  Not the entire box to... I dunno... maybe stock the display so others don’t have to jump through hoops to get one?

No wonder brick & mortar stores are dying. 

Edited by thrILL!

18 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm really hoping so.  Everyone talks about that headset so highly, but I don't know anyone who personally uses it. 

I've been using it for two weeks - absolutely love the headset, great sound, super comfortable. I had A50s a while back and I would say the 10s are just as comfortable as those. 

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Anthem (XB1) $30 @ Newgg with code EMCTYUB67

Dang, that game just came out not even two months ago and it's already 50% off.  Almost doesn't even make sense to buy games at launch anymore since most of them go on sale in a few weeks.

That's literally the thing stopping me from getting Mortal Kombat 11 at launch next week.  I'm still thinking about doing it, but I might hold off because it'll be like 65% off in two months.