My Annual Forum by Forum Mock

I do this about every year.  I ask each team forum to pick for their team.  First guy to be named 5 times is the pick.  If after 24 hours no one is named 5 times, the guy with the most votes is the pick.  In the event of a tie, the first one to the number is the pick.

This year please try and guess who you think your team would take, as opposed to who you want them to take.  

If you mention multiple prospects in your post, please make it clear who your final pick is.  Bold text for his name will work.

The Washington Redskins are on the clock!

1. Arizona - Kyler Murray QB, OU

2. San Francisco - Nick Bosa DE, tOSU

3. NY Jets - Josh Allen Edge UK

4. Oakland - Quinnen Williams DT Alabama

5. Tampa Bay - Devin White LB LSU

6. NY Giants - Dwayne Haskins QB tOSU

7. Jacksonville - TJ Hockenson TE Iowa

8. Detroit - Ed Oliver DT Houston

9. Buffalo - Jawaan Taylor OT, FL

10. Denver - Devin Bush LB Michigan

11. Cincinnati - Christian Wilkins DT Clemson

12. Green Bay - Brian Burns, Edge, FSU

13. Miami - Rashan Gary DE Michigan

14. Atlanta - Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson

Alex Smith may never play again, Keenum and McCoy contracts expire at end of season, there's no way they go into 2020 with no quarterback under contract that they believe can start games. It would have to be Lock in this scenario 

54 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Alex Smith may never play again, Keenum and McCoy contracts expire at end of season, there's no way they go into 2020 with no quarterback under contract that they believe can start games. It would have to be Lock in this scenario 

Drew Lock makes absolutely no sense for the Redskins.  He’s a big arm, low completion % QB.  He’s pretty much the opposite of what Gruden looks for in a QB.

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Drew Lock makes absolutely no sense for the Redskins.  He’s a big arm, low completion % QB.  He’s pretty much the opposite of what Gruden looks for in a QB.

Not going to say if he makes sense or not. That's not for me to decide. But the fact is qb is in high alert for them. Darn near every predraft visit for them is a qb. Most others brought in seem to be later round guys. This whole notion of purposely waiting til later rounds to address the quarterback position is nonsense. Teams usually don't operate that way. I still believe if Rosen isn't acquired they will trade up a few spots to make sure they get one. Whenever that 2nd qb is off the board, either Haskins or Lock look for them to make a move. I think they end up picking at 9 myself 

19 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Agreed. Seems more Cutler than Stafford to me. 

23 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Not going to say if he makes sense or not. That's not for me to decide. But the fact is qb is in high alert for them. Darn near every predraft visit for them is a qb. Most others brought in seem to be later round guys. This whole notion of purposely waiting til later rounds to address the quarterback position is nonsense. Teams usually don't operate that way. I still believe if Rosen isn't acquired they will trade up a few spots to make sure they get one. Whenever that 2nd qb is off the board, either Haskins or Lock look for them to make a move. I think they end up picking at 9 myself 

I’m sorry but I don’t agree.  They’ve been offering a 2nd for Rosen and I think if they don’t acquire him and take a QB in the draft it’ll be in the 2nd or 3rd.  Like you said we’ve interwied a bunch of QBs, probably so we have some rapport with whichever one drops out of the first.

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’m sorry but I don’t agree.  They’ve been offering a 2nd for Rosen and I think if they don’t acquire him and take a QB in the draft it’ll be in the 2nd or 3rd.  Like you said we’ve interwied a bunch of QBs, probably so we have some rapport with whichever one drops out of the first.

We have interviewed Will Grier 4 times already, so if he is there sitting at the 3rd round, its likely he goes. I think as we get closer to the draft, it may become more clear if the Cards are going to give up Rosen.