Flip Flop Mock 1.0

aldashex86

16 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i would take a gun and go tony Montana all over the jags front office to pick daniel jones over Quinnen williams. 

1) we dont need a QB this year as we have Nick Foles under contract for 2 years then a lets see.  

2) Quinnen williams is an absolute Stud and steal at pick 7.  he would plug and start over last years 1st rounder tavern bryan who wasnt all that great but showed better following his move to 3tech from 5tech.  i think williams could handle 5tech potentially(im unsure about that but it would be slightly intriguing for future as campbell gets older we will need to replace him. 

Yea last years pick be damned, take Q and dominate the DL

Plus i hate Jones so there’s that

On 4/8/2019 at 11:59 AM, aldashex86 said:

Green Bay - Hollywood Brown

There's literally a 0% chance that the Packers take Brown, especially not this early.  Go with Ed Oliver [DT; Houston] or Brian Burns [EDGE; Florida State].

Green Bay - Hollywood Brown

There's like maybe a less than 1% chance they take a WR at 12, and there's about a 0% chance they take Marquise Brown here.  Maybe they'd consider him in the 2nd round, but definitely not this early.  Ed Oliver or Brian Burns is likely the pick here.  BPA and fits a need as well.

Green Bay - from New Orleans* - Noah Fant

Better pick, but I don't think they're taking a TE this early.