Joe Haden?

tbrown2699

3 hours ago, tbrown2699 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/29/browns-trying-to-trade-joe-haden/amp/

This would solve our Worley sucking issue. Joe Haden could be available. Would love a strong move like this...

Haden would be an amazing pickup, but I'd imagine they'll stick with Worley. He had some good moments last season, hopefully his issues were just preseason jitters or something.

27 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Joe Haden was just released by the Browns, so I split this into a new topic.

Didn't see this coming, but still, I'd imagine he'll go to a team who is seen as a more immediate contender.

He's intriguing, but the issue with him now is injury concerns. Coming off of two groin tears as a CB can't be easy. Think he was hurt for the last two years. I wouldn't at all be against bringing him in, but I don't think he'll be a huge impact. Could be wrong (would be happy to be wrong), though.

11 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

He's intriguing, but the issue with him now is injury concerns. Coming off of two groin tears as a CB can't be easy. Think he was hurt for the last two years. I wouldn't at all be against bringing him in, but I don't think he'll be a huge impact. Could be wrong (would be happy to be wrong), though.

Yeah, after reading the NFL News topic, it seems like a lot of people are really down on him. If the NFL perception of him is the same, that could actually make it more likely for us to sign him. Does sort of fit the type we've been bringing into the secondary lately. Guy a little past his prime, looking to prove himself again. If he doesn't draw a lot of interest I could see us bringing him in on a one year contract.

Archived