3rd Round Pick

dll2000

3rd Round Pick  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pick From These Choices in 3rd?

• K Warring TE SDST
    • Josh Oliver TE
    • Caleb Wilson, TE UCLA
    • Mike Weber, RB, Ohio State
    • Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
    • David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State
    • Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
    • Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
    • Ryquell Armstead, RB, Temple
    • Justice Hill, RB, OKST
    • Tytus Howard, OT, ALST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/15/2019 at 01:56 AM

I'd take Harris but no way in hell is he there in the 3rd, Montgomery is my 2nd favorite RB in the class and one of only a few I think can be bellcow backs in this class, I'd take him. There are athletic TEs that can be developed available in later rounds IMO.

Harris would be the guy but as others have said he will be gone by then...I also have a feeling Henderson will be away as well to a team like Baltimore...

So Montgomery would probably be my pick here...Warring would be extremely tempting though as I see a lot of Kelce there. 

I'm not nearly as impressed with Henderson as the board seems to be. 

I think he is there in 3rd and the Bears don't take him.  But if we do I will be his biggest fan.  

I think TE as a position isnt nearly as important as RB unless you have a special TE and there arent ever but 8 or so of those guys at any one time in NFL.  Much of time they are hurt. 

But I think it's a much harder position to find than RB so if there is a TE you like you better take him when you can.

I don't know much about any of these guys to be honest as this year is the first time in a while that I haven't paid much attention to the draft.  That's what having no picks in the first two rounds will do to my interest level lol.

On that note, I think that based on the moves made in FA, Bears have set themselves up nicely to take the BPA.  If there is a RB worth taking when they pick in the 3rd then I say do it, but don;t force it if it's not good value based on the board.

After a brief search, the RB Henderson from Memphis is intriguing.  He must know Anthony Miller pretty well too I'm guessing.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I'm not nearly as impressed with Henderson as the board seems to be. 

I think he is there in 3rd and the Bears don't take him.  But if we do I will be his biggest fan.  

I think TE as a position isnt nearly as important as RB unless you have a special TE and there arent ever but 8 or so of those guys at any one time in NFL.  Much of time they are hurt. 

But I think it's a much harder position to find than RB so if there is a TE you like you better take him when you can.

You should be impressed. Dude is a big play waiting to happen. Literally leads every advanced stat in terms of explosive plays and long TDs.

RB cupboard will be awfully bare come pick 87 ... pace needs to move up and get his guy before run (on RBs) begins 

Pace may also know of a vet that WILL shake loose from current team or even have a trade (for vet) planned ...

If we make the pick at 87, I believe Pace will go BPA.

19 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

You should be impressed. Dude is a big play waiting to happen. Literally leads every advanced stat in terms of explosive plays and long TDs.

He is a quick, fast guy, but almost all of his big plays came with him being untouched 6 yards into the play.  I think that is fool's gold.  He is juking people with a lot of space and facing light boxes. 

Not saying he sucks or he can't be good, but it's real hard to evaluate and project him based on that.  He certainly isn't going to do that in NFL.

Archived