Final 2019 Mock

BayBubbPackFan

No other pre-draft FA Signings....

2019 Draft

With Ed Oliver taken early (DET or BUF), GB selects....

1a) Andre Dillard, OT Washington State: We need to find a replacement for Bulaga. Dillard is smooth, athletic, and fits the offense. 

GB sees someone falling. We trade the 30th pick, 3rd round and our second 6th round and the Titans pick at 19 and select...

1b) Noah Fant, TE Iowa: Mismatch nightmare, that Rodgers has been missing badly. 

2) AJ Brown, WR OleMiss: A run on defense pushes Brown here. Absolute steal, giving Rodgers a big threat in the slot.

4a) D'andre Walker, OLB Georgia: Depth and development. Can provide good reps while giving the Smith's a break.

4b) Michael Deiter, OL Wisconsin: OG depth for both sides and solid insurance if Billy Turner doesn't pan out.

5) Anthony Nelson, DE Iowa: Perfect 5 technique, just needs to add a little muscle.

6) Mike Edwards, S Kentucky:  Under the radar player, with good skills.

7) James Williams, Washington State: Made for a more fast paced offense and great on 3rd down.

2019 Starting Line Up Prediction:

QB: Rodgers, Kizer, Boyle

RB: Jones, Williams, Williams(R), Vitale

WR: Adams, EQS, Brown(R), MVS, Moore, Allison

TE: Graham, Fant(R), Lewis, Toynan

OT: Bak, Bulaga, Dillard, Spriggs

OG: Taylor, Turner, Deiter(R), Patrick

C: Linsley 

DT: Clark, Adams

DE: Daniels, Lowery, Brown, Nelson

ILB: Martinez, Burks, Crawford

OLB: Smith, Smith, Fackrell, Gilbert, Walker(R), Donnerson

CB: Alexander, King, Jackson, Williams, Brown

S: Amos, Jones,  Edwards(R), Greene

Special: Crosby, Scott, Bradley 

2019 Record Prediction: 10-6, Wild Card Birth

Go Pack Go!!

No this would be a good haul.

LOVE Dillard. He's at the tail end of my list for 12. Fant is a specimen and should have a place in any offense. AJ Brown is my WR1. Walker knows how to play against big boy talent. Dieter is a quality guard prospect. Haven't looked into Nelson but his name has come across my eyes a few times. The late rounders are late rounders. I'd feel like we got value with a little bit of kick to it. Dillard, Dieter, and probably Nelson are your long term problems being solved at their positions. Brown and Fant are guys that have potential to be superstars.

I'd be very concerned about Josh Jones paired with Adrian Amos. I don't want to RELY on our young guys being in position deep just yet. I want them to feel they can attack and the deep end  someone will bail them out.

Like a lot of it, but feel safety is a bigger need. Will have to addressed sooner with a more NFL ready player. If one is not drafted, Mark my words, it will be our defenses weak spot. Not a Josh Jones fan at this point.

While I don't mind addreessing the offense after ignoring it in this year's UFA and in our past drafts, I'm not sure I like essentially using our first 4 picks on offense.  

If Fant is their guy, a guy whom they like so much they are moving up 11 picks in the first for, then I'd much rather see us reach for him a little early at 12 and spend either that 30 or that 3rd on a starting caliber safety.  

I'm not all that worried about adding a high end tackle this year given that it's CURRENTLY our deepest position group on offense.  Our starting tackles are one of the best 3 or 4 pairs in the league and Spriggs is a quility reserve.  

We will never move up for a TE Round ONE.

Graham is getting undersold and is good enough for this and next year. We'll take a guy like Sternberger in round 2-3 instead and groom him.

Brown's high spot is 44. He'll get overdrafted, then leave to play baseball with the Padres. Campbell and Isabella have a lot more upside. Brown is high floor, low ceiling -- not a GB pick for WR.

In short I'd rather move up for Jacobs which is my last best option if the draft falls horribly. Scharping at 30 is much more enticing than Dillard at 12, but I would be happy if they took Dillard there. I'm ok with a load of offense early too, just have to keep our picks to address DL and safety later.

Archived