Titania Mock Drafts

KingTitan

We used to be a forum of many many mock drafts.

I think we've all gotten older and don't have the time to sit around to come up with deep thoughtful mocks that are pretty and detailed. lol

But if you want to share a mock or some of your mocks from a site like Draft Network. Share them.

• 3 weeks later...

I just did one of those simulated much drafts on fans peak (difficult level) and came away with 

1. Christian Wilkins, DL

2. Erik McCoy, C/G

3. Jachai Polite, Edge

4. Deebo Samuel, WR

5. Jordan Brown, CB

6. Bryce Love, RB

In reality, we'll hit the trenches more often than I did, but I just couldn't pass on the talent that was available when it came time to pick. Polite and Deebo might both end up as 2nd rounders... And Brown also has a chance at day 2. Love was a likely 1st rounder had he declared last year. I'd be extremy optimistic about this draft.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I just did one of those simulated much drafts on fans peak (difficult level) and came away with 

1. Christian Wilkins, DL

2. Erik McCoy, C/G

3. Jachai Polite, Edge

4. Deebo Samuel, WR

5. Jordan Brown, CB

6. Bryce Love, RB

In reality, we'll hit the trenches more often than I did, but I just couldn't pass on the talent that was available when it came time to pick. Polite and Deebo might both end up as 2nd rounders... And Brown also has a chance at day 2. Love was a likely 1st rounder had he declared last year. I'd be extremy optimistic about this draft.

Yeah, that must be a weird simulator, because that's a laughably awesome draft for the Titans.  Deebo in the fourth is insane.  I'm thinking he's not there for our second pick.

Polite, who knows?  But third is pretty dang good value for him.

3 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

1. Christian Wilkins, DL

2. Erik McCoy, C/G

3. Jachai Polite, Edge

4. Deebo Samuel, WR

5. Jordan Brown, CB

6. Bryce Love, RB

The more i think on it. I'm falling out of love with Wilkins. I'd like to have someone with a little different body type than what we got. "Short and squatty."

I'd like someone more explosive, but don't think there is one available.  

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

The more i think on it. I'm falling out of love with Wilkins. I'd like to have someone with a little different body type than what we got. "Short and squatty."

I'd like someone more explosive, but don't think there is one available.  

I'm feeling the same. I think Wilkins will be a good steady pro, but I don't see him being a consistent game wrecker like a few of the other DLine guys.  I think Simmons is going to be damn good once he gets healthy again. It just sucks that if we draft him we wouldn't get an immediate impact player on the defense right away.

22 hours ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, that must be a weird simulator, because that's a laughably awesome draft for the Titans.  Deebo in the fourth is insane.  I'm thinking he's not there for our second pick.

Polite, who knows?  But third is pretty dang good value for him.

It was the one with the most recent posting, and had a super techy sounding name to it, so I went with it. 

Substitute Simmons for Wilkins and I'm still on track! Lol... This should get totally blown up today