Cole Madison reports to Packers Activities Today

Fox_NFLs_GG

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Sometimes teams draft talent over fit. That's when you start wondering where they develop. See: Jones, Datone

Feel like that’s kind of a different argument. I mean, look at Spriggs. Not that he’s a bust yet but with the tools he showed at his pro day, combine and tape you’d have thought he would be way ahead of where he is now. Just hasn’t translated like most thought. 

Many just don’t have it between the ears too which is certainly part of it. 

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Fairly pro ready in pass protection who lacks drive skills but has some lateral ability fits the game plan. 

The question isn't the fit, the question is the caliber of the player.

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

This, plus his mental state. I think he can overcome the latter but can he play? They liked him a whole bunch in shorts last year. Won't know until the pads go on.

I said it was interesting to hear Gutey say that (which it is), didn’t annoint Madison any caliber of player or draw any conclusions

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I said it was interesting to hear Gutey say that (which it is), didn’t annoint Madison any caliber of player or draw any conclusions

I didn't mean to imply that you drew any conclusion. I was just commenting, and hoping the kid turns into a player for us. 

10 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Did I say anything about being a starter? Basically he can play tackle better than the replacements last year in the case (not if but when) Bulaga goes down.

Is Turner at Tackle and Madison at Guard better than Spriggs at Tackle and Turned at Guard?

12 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

I think you have a delusional perception of how good most NFL backup OT’s are. GB’s were fine.

This is slightly off topic but I queued up a bunch of GB mocks on YouTube and everyone thinks bulaga is horrible. One guy was on point with injuries and how he probably isn't aging well because of them but everyone else was just like nah he just sucks. Not even bringing up injuries. Also mvs is bad too

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

This is slightly off topic but I queued up a bunch of GB mocks on YouTube and everyone thinks bulaga is horrible. One guy was on point with injuries and how he probably isn't aging well because of them but everyone else was just like nah he just sucks. Not even bringing up injuries. Also mvs is bad too

No pro bowls and not rookie of the year bro. Friggen terrible. 

• Like 3

Just now, HighCalebR said:

No pro bowls and not rookie of the year bro. Friggen terrible. 

True lol Also nobody knows we signed Billy Turner. Like I get people might not know or like him but you have to think they gave him that money to be penciled in at guard... But nobody noticed I guess

• Like 1