Sign in to follow this  
TakeTheBallDeep

The 2019 Masters ⛳️

Ok folks just a few days until the best of the best tee off at The Masters in Augusta, Georgia 

What are you expecting this year? Who do you think wins? Who do you want to see win?

It would be tough to bet against Rory or Rose but the field is so good right now I can realistically  see close to 40 guys winning and wouldn’t be surprised. I really want Rickie Fowler, Kevin Kisner, Tiger Woods, Tony Finau, or Gary Woodland to win.

Here are the current odds to win (please remove it not allowed)

http://www.vegasinsider.com/golf/story.cfm/story/1931723

Tomorrow is going to be strange with the early start, honestly I think it favors Woods the most, Tiger has mental toughness unlike anyone else and can turn his intensity on like a switch.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Amazed nobody hear golfs or talks golf. Great day so far.

The Tiger 60 foot putt that nearly dropped on i think it was hole 9 was crazy. Molinari has been onions all day.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

The Tiger 60 foot putt that nearly dropped on i think it was hole 9 was crazy. Molinari has been onions all day.

I honestly thought he was sinking it. Yeah what did they say, only 12 puts thru 9 holes? That’s insane

14 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I honestly thought he was sinking it. Yeah what did they say, only 12 puts thru 9 holes? That’s insane

And then he double bogeys and we have a 3 way tie