Cadmus TMI Mock Draft

Cadmus

Yeah Christian Miller is my favorite edge (except the injury -- don't know how far he falls) in this class. I loooooove the round 2-5 edge so much better than the top of the class. Just think many will  be better. And I am VERY GLAD he didn't do workouts. That would have moved him up boards.

Safety--- my take: Pettine has a very low value on this position. His favorite all time was an uber--unathletic UDFA. He puts a super premium on cb, but just wants RELIABLE, uber-smart (see Tramon's comments on needing to be smart in Pettine's D) interchangeable safeties. I'm looking for an Amos clone there. I think Pettine 's ideal is to have as many clones on the field as possible so as to keep the QB and center as doubting as possible as to where everyone will be. Just how I understand Pettine's strategy.

His studs are at CB and DL. The rest are versatile, interchangeable parts. Just how I understand him. It's not quite Baltimore, but something of an offshoot and more flexible. I like it better. He did real well last year with a pretty poor lb room.....until injuries had us field our second team.

I think yopu are all over the place with this post. First off the Packers have no money to sign the free agents you have listed unless they cut a player like Bulaga. With 5 or 6 million needed for rookies and 7 million set aside for in season signings and extensions, it only leaves 2 or 3 million available. That is the reality. Listing Josh Jones as an ILB is silly, he is a safety not an ILB. Your draft picks look pretty good on when positions are drafted and I assume the hope is the 2nd year WR's step up. 

1 hour ago, gizmo2012 said:

I think yopu are all over the place with this post. First off the Packers have no money to sign the free agents you have listed unless they cut a player like Bulaga. With 5 or 6 million needed for rookies and 7 million set aside for in season signings and extensions, it only leaves 2 or 3 million available. That is the reality. Listing Josh Jones as an ILB is silly, he is a safety not an ILB. Your draft picks look pretty good on when positions are drafted and I assume the hope is the 2nd year WR's step up. 

This is 100% explained-- in detail-- in this post. You can dislike my FAs, you can dislike my DPs, you can dislike how I view the state of the  roster, but nothing about my initial post is disorganized or all over the place. 

They can sign all 3 players I mocked and still have more than 6 Million left (and that's AFTER you account for the rookie class). 

You could argue that point all you want, but you'd be wrong because all of the numbers were presented for each step. 

Feel free to check my math--I'd be more than happy to own up to a mistake if I'm wrong.  

6 hours ago, JaireAlex said:

Yeah Christian Miller is my favorite edge (except the injury -- don't know how far he falls) in this class. I loooooove the round 2-5 edge so much better than the top of the class. Just think many will  be better. And I am VERY GLAD he didn't do workouts. That would have moved him up boards.

I thought that was Joe Jackson or Banogu

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Except the injury, it's Miller.

Because of injury, Banogu. Jackson is right there though. Like them for different reasons.

And I actually said that several times. Whenever mentioning Miller.

11 minutes ago, JaireAlex said:
14 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Except the injury, it's Miller.

Because of injury, Banogu. Jackson is right there though. Like them for different reasons.

And I actually said that several times. Whenever mentioning Miller.

I see, my mistake. I'm only part-time stalking you on here, so I miss some things

Archived