Raves

CB Joe Haden (Browns) Released

Raves    72

He used to be a pretty good CB before injuries started bog him down.  Wouldn't be a bad idea to try and bring him in, see what he might have, and be a rotation/depth guy.  I know most don't like the idea of signing injury prone players, but if we can get him on a 1 yr cheap contract, he would be able to provide some depth and possibly show he can still play.

domepatrol91    161

Nah, he'll just take away snaps from younger players at this point. He's nothing special and may require a move to safety, where we're flush with talented players.

Maybe for get minimum, but I doubt he signs for that

They're saying over in the main forum that the Saints are in the mix. If so, they better get him for cheap on a one-year!

Raves    72

He's an experienced player who has played at a Pro Bowl level.  I think at the very worse, even if he ends up as a Nickel/Dime CB for us, he would be able to be a mentor to the younger guys.  From what I understand he's always beena  tough player, good locker room guy.

domepatrol91    161
23 minutes ago, Raves said:

He's an experienced player who has played at a Pro Bowl level.  I think at the very worse, even if he ends up as a Nickel/Dime CB for us, he would be able to be a mentor to the younger guys.  From what I understand he's always beena  tough player, good locker room guy.

You sold me. I have heard good things about him off the field.

Mid Iowa    63

He's headed to the Steelers for $27 mil, $7 guaranteed.

That happened quick.

SSK    35

His injury history has a few too many pages for the Saints. I'm glad Pittsburgh signed him. Lol