My Fanspeak Mock

Silver_Lining

4 hours ago, Rgossett07 said:

Armando Salguero is the biggest joke of a sports columnist that there is.  He is just awful.  Sad the Herald can't attract someone with better knowledge and common sense. 

I don't think I've ever read a sportswriter that was always so negative, he's a downer. 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, freak_of_nature said:

13: R1P13
 EDGE RASHAN GARY
MICHIGAN

48: R2P16
 ERIK MCCOY
TEXAS A&M

78: R3P14
 LB GERMAINE PRATT
NC STATE

116: R4P14
 OT DENNIS DALEY
SOUTH CAROLINA

151: R5P13
 EDGE PORTER GUSTIN
USC

233: R7P19
 OT/OG MITCH HYATT
CLEMSON

234: R7P20
 RB DEXTER WILLIAMS
NOTRE DAME

Pick a QB anywhere in there and I'm 100% on board.  Gary is obviously a solid pick.  I LOVE McCoy.  Pratt looks like a guy that you look back in 3 years and wonder how he lasted to the 3rd.  

On 4/18/2019 at 5:44 PM, hrubes20 said:

Pick a QB anywhere in there and I'm 100% on board.  Gary is obviously a solid pick.  I LOVE McCoy.  Pratt looks like a guy that you look back in 3 years and wonder how he lasted to the 3rd.  

Gary has fallen to the end of round 1 and maybe even early day 2 IMO.  I once thought he would be a likely pick for us at 13 based off his measurables and upside, but news just broke that he has been flagged for having a torn labrum.  They likely will not report what level tear it is, but if it’s a type I then he could start the season on the field with hopes it doesn’t get worse as the season goes on, but it’s unknown right now if he played with this injury at all last season, which is likely IMO.

21 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

Gary has fallen to the end of round 1 and maybe even early day 2 IMO.  I once thought he would be a likely pick for us at 13 based off his measurables and upside, but news just broke that he has been flagged for having a torn labrum.  They likely will not report what level tear it is, but if it’s a type I then he could start the season on the field with hopes it doesn’t get worse as the season goes on, but it’s unknown right now if he played with this injury at all last season, which is likely IMO.

Ewww.  I hadn't seen that yet.  That's a no-go for me at 13.